• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF will release 4 Crpo with their 8500 super clone movement

xenic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/1/14
They don't know when it will be fixed...

Are you sure...? Another member reported just couple pages ago:

Jennifer from puretime confirmed earlier today that the au engravings have been removed from the caseback.

I asked my TD if they could get me one with the correct engravings, but no reply yet. Hopefully my TD can get me the same watch as Puretime.

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
Since Angus told me that VSF is not going to release any 39,5mm model anytime soon, I finally pulled the trigger for a 42mm silver number while waiting for a model in the future that I love more. I hope it's not going to be too huge for my wrist.

Ordered around the half of january, no au750 engravings.

Reactions: vcappp

T&E

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/18
Since Angus told me that VSF is not going to release any 39,5mm model anytime soon, I finally pulled the trigger for a 42mm silver number while waiting for a model in the future that I love more. I hope it's not going to be too huge for my wrist.

Ordered around the half of january, no au750 engravings.

Is it the orange marker?

xenic

28/1/14

Oh man... I ordered the exact same watch as well--42mm silver on Jan 18. I really hope they can get me the correct version once they return from their CNY break. It sucks having to wait several more weeks, but it's good to know that the correct version exists at least.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
I think he haven't received it yet.
Just the QC pics.

I decided to approve mine, even with the bad engravings, because all the rest seemed perfect.

TDs must have lots of these bad engravings rejected and they need to empty the stock first.
I preferred mine didn't have the engravings, but it's not like I will be looking at the back that often :p

Might be harder to sell later, but it's not my intention to sell it.

Cheers

Nba94

Horology Curious
22/5/18
Ok. I want to ask what you think about the bezel? Is it solid and have nice clicks?
It does feel solid. The clicks are alright.

A member posted a video about the bezel sound in this thread. I do not remember on which page, but you will find it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

T&E

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/18
It does feel solid. The clicks are alright.

A member posted a video about the bezel sound in this thread. I do not remember on which page, but you will find it.

Okay thank you. The on my watch isn't solid I think I will modify

T&E

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/18
Guys in your opinion which is the best bracelet for our crpo?

georgegmt

23/8/17
Hello everybody!
it was false alarm)) after I rejected the first watch, my td wrote: “let me have ur pp cant choose more as factory closed”. So I wrote to other td and she explained that it is CNY. Maybe my td was too busy, and want to send money back.

T&E

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/18
Did any of you have ever problems with the Clasp? My clasp does not close, it clicks but then reopen alone

Nba94

Horology Curious
22/5/18
Did any of you have ever problems with the Clasp? My clasp does not close, it clicks but then reopen alone
Have not had any problems with it so far. Maybe some dirt or sharp edges in the clasp?

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Does anyone know if VSF will release a blue Planet Ocean besides the GMT model? Maybe kobe24 ?