• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
4cfa7bedb42a4c5995a7b25b9a4ef3c3.jpg

Out on the water today

Tete

4/11/16
I received my VSF LN two weeks ago, this is not a normal rep, I have never had any rep like this, everything is almost perfect, we all know the small defect of the "R" (something that you hardly see), apart from that , this sub is really amazing, I haven't taken it off since it arrived. I would appreciate an explanation from a steel expert as to why this watch does not scratch easily. I have been buying a Rolex rep for 15 years and a 116610ln gene, all including the gene in the first week of use there were already small signs of use, VSF remains 99% intact. Is it because of the type of steel, brushed? The bracelet is much better than all my ARF, Noob, Bp, Ewf, ZZF. It feels solid, heavy, smooth, has no sharp edges, the closure is perfect, the closure latch fits tightly, the extendable is very smooth. The general feeling is very similar to gen and sometimes I forget that I am wearing a rep on my wrist. When I have time I will turn the dial a little to the right to center it with cliclope and reauht (it is the only defect). I don't have to comment on anything else because we all know this VSF. Sorry for my English translation, if there is something that is not well understood.

supe12sta12z

Known Member
6/3/14
[mention]Tete [/mention] I don’t understand it either. The bracelet is extremely resistant to scratches for some reason. I find it to be the least talked about feature of this watch. Everytime I think I banged it hard enough to scratch it, nothing... nada... looks as it did the day I unboxed it.

Reactions: Tete

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
[mention]Tete [/mention] I don’t understand it either. The bracelet is extremely resistant to scratches for some reason. I find it to be the least talked about feature of this watch. Everytime I think I banged it hard enough to scratch it, nothing... nada... looks as it did the day I unboxed it.

It must be some kind of super steel. Far out you lot have really drunk the Koolaid

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
If I had a question about a ZF, you’d be the first person to ask. I understand ZF thread is a little quiet but hanging out here and waiting to made a snide comment is pretty sad on your part.

ZF fanboys are the most annoying fanboys I have seen. They're are the only ones spamming threads from the other subs releases. Hope they all meet the same fate as foozo.

Reactions: Tete and Giellea

Tete

4/11/16
Zf? That is that very nice watch, but because of its ears it looks more like the sub 126610? and the beveled edge of the glass is like a magnifying glass that reflects all the minute indices so they can be seen well from long distances? and the crown protectors are two pieces of welded and rounded steel? It's unbelievable how bad some people's eyesight are ...

Reactions: Giellea

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
ZF fanboys are the most annoying fanboys I have seen. They're are the only ones spamming threads from the other subs releases. Hope they all meet the same fate as foozo.

Are you for real jay. I have put many compliments on the vsf threads. You go on other threads too mate. Show me one positivve comment youve made about any other sub, mr sampleofonecomparison. Your boys claiming super steel. Its laughable

Reactions: saucin

Tete

4/11/16
Are you for real jay. I have put many compliments on the vsf threads. You go on other threads too mate. Show me one positivve comment youve made about any other sub, mr sampleofonecomparison. Your boys claiming super steel. Its laughable

it's not ridiculous !!! does not scratch. I repeat, DO NOT SCRATCH. Believe it or not it is so! There are steels and steels and there is no doubt that this one is much harder. I don't know if better quality or not, but it is hard as a diamond. DO NOT SCRATCH !!!

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
VSF Hulk, I'm over the moon, it feels just like my genuine Sub, they are both sitting on my desk smiling at me.. I am as equally proud of them both, they are both wonderful. The VSF really feels and looks genuine to me. I set the times yesterday to the second and they are still both bang on exact to the few second'ish (LV was worn all day, LN resting).

Very pleased. I have not compared with the others top brands other than zzfv2s and an ARF bracelet (supposed best but it's not as good as the VSF bracelet or clasp or glidelock or genunine like feel and finish, by a mile) so I cannot comment but I can say they cannot be any better than this, this is just like my real watch! How can it get any better than that ffs? The LN version must be 1:1 NWBIG for sure. (first R in rehaut aside which is almost invisible on the wrist and the early batch with thick date font). The LV must be NWBIG too depending on what some others who have them compare them to the real green dial. Otherwise, as reps go, this cannot be any better. and for the price!

ZWYNtQ.jpg
ZWYFHR.jpg
ZWYG18.jpg
ZWYRNL.jpg
ZWYSMK.jpg

Davici93

Horology Curious
30/9/20
VSF Hulk, I'm over the moon, it feels just like my genuine Sub, they are both sitting on my desk smiling at me.. I am as equally proud of them both, they are both wonderful. The VSF really feels and looks genuine to me. I set the times yesterday to the second and they are still both bang on exact to the few second'ish (LV was worn all day, LN resting).

Very pleased. I have not compared with the others top brands other than zzfv2s and an ARF bracelet (supposed best but it's not as good as the VSF bracelet or clasp or glidelock or genunine like feel and finish, by a mile) so I cannot comment but I can say they cannot be any better than this, this is just like my real watch! How can it get any better than that ffs? The LN version must be 1:1 NWBIG for sure. (first R in rehaut aside which is almost invisible on the wrist and the early batch with thick date font). The LV must be NWBIG too depending on what some others who have them compare them to the real green dial. Otherwise, as reps go, this cannot be any better. and for the price!

ZWYNtQ.jpg
ZWYFHR.jpg
ZWYG18.jpg
ZWYRNL.jpg
ZWYSMK.jpg

Hi, I am really speechless! The quality looks really good ! Very nice watch ! May I ask from which dealer you bought it and how much did it cost ? Maybe you have a link for me. Would be very nice !

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
it's not ridiculous !!! does not scratch. I repeat, DO NOT SCRATCH. Believe it or not it is so! There are steels and steels and there is no doubt that this one is much harder. I don't know if better quality or not, but it is hard as a diamond. DO NOT SCRATCH !!!

Tete you're so funny my man. Really enjoy reading your comments, funny and insightful.

Reactions: Tete

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I received my VSF LN two weeks ago, this is not a normal rep, I have never had any rep like this, everything is almost perfect, we all know the small defect of the "R" (something that you hardly see), apart from that , this sub is really amazing, I haven't taken it off since it arrived. I would appreciate an explanation from a steel expert as to why this watch does not scratch easily. I have been buying a Rolex rep for 15 years and a 116610ln gene, all including the gene in the first week of use there were already small signs of use, VSF remains 99% intact. Is it because of the type of steel, brushed? The bracelet is much better than all my ARF, Noob, Bp, Ewf, ZZF. It feels solid, heavy, smooth, has no sharp edges, the closure is perfect, the closure latch fits tightly, the extendable is very smooth. The general feeling is very similar to gen and sometimes I forget that I am wearing a rep on my wrist. I don't have to comment on anything else because we all know this VSF. Sorry for my English translation, if there is something that is not well understood.

I agree with everything you just said.