• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Here are my QC pics on the rhodium dial, just want to share with you guys even though the pictures are awful.. lol (why even take photo when the hands cover the date honestly)

https://imgur.com/a/RbQ1f2x

I was tempted to get hont deal but his qc pictures are trash lol. Rather pay a bit more and get some good service. I wouldn't worry too much, i bet the watch will ook stunning.

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
I was tempted to get hont deal but his qc pictures are trash lol. Rather pay a bit more and get some good service. I wouldn't worry too much, i bet the watch will ook stunning.

Yea, the deals are great but the pictures have not been this bad earlier. No timegrapher either... lol, Im sure it will be a great watch though!

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
The thing is that all the tools to remove and refit an oyster + jubilee bracelet cost around $1,200:

https://www.esslinger.com/rolex-oyster-watch-bracelet-link-remover-tool/

https://www.esslinger.com/rolex-jubilee-watch-bracelet-link-remover-tool/

https://www.esslinger.com/rolex-jubilee-and-oyster-watch-bracelet-link-fitting-tool/

I suppose any jeweller who has enough Rolex customers to make it worth investing in that kind of equipment will probably not look into reps. But you never know!

I’ve seen cheaper full sets on eBay direct from China where I imagine they are all made. Cousins in the U.K. are similar price to esslinger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Yea, the deals are great but the pictures have not been this bad earlier. No timegrapher either... lol, Im sure it will be a great watch though!

I never bother with time graph, time it’s been through the X-rays and thrown around in the post. I’ve not had a really bad watch and only one DOA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updog

18/7/19
Blue dial looks fantastic from some of these QC's anyone received their blue dial yet for actual outside photos?
Cannot wait for the smooth bezel versions - and if I get too impatient I'll have to get one and have a gen bezel installed!

Reactions: Razorig2

Ecy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/19
Blue dial looks fantastic from some of these QC's anyone received their blue dial yet for actual outside photos?
Cannot wait for the smooth bezel versions - and if I get too impatient I'll have to get one and have a gen bezel installed!

That is what I was going to do, but was talked out of it by my modder. He said the bezel looked fine.

I still may, as I prefer the look, but the smooth have been hard to find at a reasonable price.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

melandri

Known Member
12/12/18
Been waiting a week for puretime to email their paypal address so I can pay them. Finally gave up and emailed geektime and got a response in less than 5 minutes and was paid and ready for QC within 30 minutes. Ordered blue with jubilee, can't wait!

vipstyle888

Known Member
18/2/19
Hong Kong
Just waiting for VSF to release their 36mm DJs. I cant seem to find a lot of gen 36DJ with white dial. Does Rolex offer that dial in the 126234?

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Just waiting for VSF to release their 36mm DJs. I cant seem to find a lot of gen 36DJ with white dial. Does Rolex offer that dial in the 126234?

It will be quite a whike for the dj36. Next week they going om vacation for at least 3 to 4 weeks. So i thibk realisticly maybe the dj36 will come out in 3 months or maybe a bit more.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I’ve seen cheaper full sets on eBay direct from China where I imagine they are all made. Cousins in the U.K. are similar price to esslinger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice one! You are absolutely right: https://www.ebay.es/itm/Stainless-S...ation-Tool-for-Oyste-Jubili-Band/233723920020

It could be an interesting tool if you need plating of center links for the VSF, and also for people with small wrists that need to remove fixed links from bracelets (the old Rolex bracelets only have a few links with screws and some people have one fixed link removed, usually destroyed in the process).

Reactions: madbiker2

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Got some information from a friend in china woth a list of the models that are still available and out stock from the factory. There is a chance that tds still have stock of some of the models that are our of stock at factory. The blue dial can still be order and should be deliver before factory goes on vacation.

Reactions: leo6929 and misco

Eseips

5/4/16
"Silver Noodles" - I love those names. If the Chinese Rep Factories were in charge of naming things, we´d probably be calling a Snake "Nope Rope", reminds me of this:
Z6s8QE.jpg

Last edited:

melandri

Known Member
12/12/18
Is the brushed look on the caseback here (like on the back of the lugs, not the movement cover) actually how the gen looks?

As far as I can tell its supposed to be a mirror like finish like the front, not a textured brushed looking finish

Last edited:

rocketman1

Known Member
1/10/18
such a pitty about the stupid 25 flaw (10 - 15 - 20 - 2 5 - 30) I was about to order one and now that i know i can't stop looking at it... :-(

Reactions: Esaelias