• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Ordered a VSF DJ41 Smooth bezel, blue on jubilee and got QC within 2 days, also cost me 428 usd shipping included !
Wayy cheaper than most TDs

From time to time you will realise that the price differences 30-40-50 euros or dollars are less important than good service and best QC examples
best regards

Reactions: Pizzo

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
From time to time you will realise that the price differences 30-40-50 euros or dollars are less important than good service and best QC examples
best regards

Hont moves these days because of reddit a bigger volume of orders than most of other td's here, thanks to that he also get more stock and is able to sell at a lower margin.

Reactions: Jasyd

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14

I’m not sure if I’m just growing restless waiting or does that actually look good! I’ve alway thought a DJ only looks appropriate with a fluted and jubilee. Do you have any wrist shots?

Buythedip

Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
Here and there, but more there
I’m not sure if I’m just growing restless waiting or does that actually look good! I’ve alway thought a DJ only looks appropriate with a fluted and jubilee. Do you have any wrist shots?

I haven’t got any to hand (no pun intended) but I’ll get some in tomorrow.
It really is a fantastic rep, it looks and feels lovely. I also agree that DJ2 looks great with fluted jubilee but I am very biased towards the oyster bracelet on all models.
If I was forced to pick a flaw I would say that it feels a touch light for an Oyster, maybe getting the jubilee could help mask the weight issue (which isn’t really an issue)

srhoque

28/11/18
Black dial in sunlight : https://imgur.com/a/y1LXQqg

Got this for 428$ shipped and have already ordered another smooth bezel blue dial on 26 March.

Got QC pics on the next day and GL'd it right away. Now waiting for the tracking number.

Wow, looks almost Rhodium (which also has this shade when direct strong sunlight hits the dial). Enjoy in good health.

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14

Thanks mate! I like it, the smooth bezel looks like it belongs with the oyster bracelet because of the polished center links.

Reactions: Buythedip

Bobi01

2/2/19
Still loving this watch but still,i dont like jubilee bracelet too much,maybe because i had arf before vsf but still little too much space between links and with that feels less solid than arf ,idk how is gen to be honest,saw few of them but didnt checked that thing
if someone ever try to put complete arf bracelet let me know how is fitment

Last edited:

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Still loving this watch but still,i dont like jubilee bracelet too much,maybe because i had arf before vsf but still little too much space between links and with that feels less solid than arf ,idk how is gen to be honest,saw few of them but didnt checked that thing
if someone ever try to put complete arf bracelet let me know how is fitment

+1

Reactions: Bobi01

Dragonfly35

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/4/20
Sunny country
So, doesn't the ARf dj41 bracelet fit this vsf?
(I'm sorry if the question was already placed in these 135 pages)

Bobi01

2/2/19
It does fit someone said it has gaps while last batch of vsf fits perfectly without gaps,thats the thing
so if someone else can try arf bracelet maybe not all of them will fit with gaps

vindies

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/15
EU
Got a VSF Rodhium dial and would like to swap later when my mood won’t cop anymore with that color by a Blue dial. Any chance to buy it separately from any TD or wait until someone sell it here ?

Bobi01

2/2/19
This is why arf bracelet feels more solid than vsf
i found old pictures of my arf and check out how much bigger gaps between links are than arf