• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Submariner 126610 LV - TheOneWatches Order

CanineRidge

Looking Around
29/12/23
I will keep this thread updated as my order progresses. Really looking forward to seeing this watch in person!

12/28: Contacted Steve via WhatsApp and requested a VSF Submariner 126610 LV
12/29: Steve replied a couple hours later with availability, price, and shipping info. Price compared to other TDs seems good. Glad to take advantage of his end of the year sale and bitcoin payment discounts. Steve was very responsive and there was virtually no wait time while he answered questions.
12/29: Bitcoin payment submitted (my first time using bitcoin - I used the Cash App which was easy), Steve confirmed receipt, took my shipping information, and issued an order number.

Looking forward to QC soon.

Reactions: Gill777

Metalfiber

Horology Curious
29/12/23
Looks like we bought at the same time with Steve. Got my QC photos and videos pretty quick. Delivery process has started. Just waiting on tracking details. Good luck with yours.

Reactions: Gill777

Metalfiber

Horology Curious
29/12/23
IT TOOK TEN DAYS....
Well. I ordered this on the 30th...QC'd on the 31st. From there it took ten days. I was still sleeping when the doorbell rang. One of the employees answered the door and brought me a package. I had completely forgotten about the order as I was thinking it was another week out. Nope. I hadn't bothered to check the packaging information as the photo was actually sent to me. I just saw my name and started to open it. I figured since it was the Holiday Season that it might be a present. It was when I was about halfway through that it surprised me that it had arrived.
What a gorgeous timepiece. I still have the protective covering on. I'll test it to make sure everything is as it should be, but initial tests show this watch is very accurate. This is now my most accurate watch despite having other brands like Oris, Rado, Seiko, Steinhart, Tag. I know, I know...with all those other brands why get this watch when I could afford one outright. Simple. In 35 years, I wore my Tag (top of the line at the time) 5 times. In 20 years (again, top of the line) I wore my Oris 10 times. In 4 years, I wore my Rado 4 times. If I had a Submariner...I'd probably never wear it.
Thanks to Steve for this quick and easy transaction. And yes...highly recommended.

Reactions: gadus

CanineRidge

Looking Around
29/12/23
A little late with my update but I received my watch on January 10th and it is excellent. Great communication from Steve and shipping was even quicker than I had anticipated. I look forward to doing business with TheOneWatches again in the future!

Reactions: gadus