• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Releases New Model Wave Pattern Dial Seamaster 300 (With Milanese mesh bracelet)

HelloBusby

Addicted To Peeling New Watch Stickers
Supporter
Certified
3/4/23
So I received the watch and posted in on an independent thread. Since I did not buy from this dealer, I thought it would be weird to post it on this thread. But thank you the the original poster to start the conversation for this piece. I am new to forums so forgive me if I am doing something I’m not suppose to.

Reactions: Phattbam

mini88

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
8/8/22

man is vsf fucking blind? how in the hell did they miss these CGs??

i know the NTTD had a v4, did they improve the CGs with that? and looks like this one has been out for over a year without any updates.

Reaps

-
25/9/22

man is vsf fucking blind? how in the hell did they miss these CGs??

i know the NTTD had a v4, did they improve the CGs with that? and looks like this one has been out for over a year without any updates.
Nope. And no. VS hasn't fixed anything related to Seamaster.

VS makes good reps but they never bother to fix their mistakes. And also they have been extremely sloppy recently. And they always get cases wrong.

There's a reason why in local market Clean is the best seller and more expensive than VS. The fine details on Clean is better.

Outside of their Panerai models and Submariner line, I haven't been all that impressed with them.

mini88

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
8/8/22
Nope. And no. VS hasn't fixed anything related to Seamaster.

VS makes good reps but they never bother to fix their mistakes. And also they have been extremely sloppy recently. And they always get cases wrong.

There's a reason why in local market Clean is the best seller and more expensive than VS. The fine details on Clean is better.

Outside of their Panerai models and Submariner line, I haven't been all that impressed with them.
yea they knocked it out of the park with their 40mm sub and PO watches but everything else has been disappointing. i was looking at photos of the NTTD v4 and it looked to me like the CGs were a little better than this one but idk. i also have a feeling it’s not even the same VSF anymore after the raids. like how the VSF GMTs are actually a different factory using their name.

I wish clean would make seamasters. atleast ZF should attempt this one.

Reactions: Valaj and Reaps