• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF PAM1056

Genera74

29/12/14
Similar to other VSF models in this case, approximately 15.5mm rep versus approximately 15mm gen.

I think the less saturated color of the dial than 911, white lume and fonts versus patinated beige, and the limit on the topic, which not many people understand, affected the popularity. Of course, these are different watches. However, it seems that quite a few people bought it and shows it from time to time in wristshots

Thanks. let me check the wristshots topic. I do like the 911 color bit more but there are some flaws that kinda bug me (Paner ai, 12 and 6 fonts, etc). kinda considering this one instead. Good news is CNY is coming so all shops are closed so that saved me some bucks til then :)

lceniza

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/4/21
California
Hey Guys,

I'm looking to pick one of these up from my TD. Any new insights from 1056 owners? It seems most of these comments were from early release. Are the dials the same shade of green as gen?

spacepanda

Looking Around
20/5/16
Where can I buy this watch from? Is there a link that someone can point me to?

Evox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/22
Very nice looking watch.

Forgive the newb question. But the GMT hack is just a second-time zone correct? Is there a PAM model that has a 24-hour GMT?

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Hello. Yes, there are panerai from 24 hours GMT.

This is PAM531 model on P.9003 and all models on OP.VIII.

For reps, the situation is special, you need to look at specific factories and versions: for example, PAM088 NOOB, as GEN has 24 hours GMT, while PAM088 VSF has 12 hours, which is not correct, and at the same time PAM438 VSF can have 12 hours GMT which is correct, but old V6Fs have 24 hours.If you are interested in this question, it is better to first find a GEN model that would interest you, and then see what the factories offered for REP.

Reactions: Evox

lceniza

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/4/21
California
Hello. Yes, there are panerai from 24 hours GMT.

This is PAM531 model on P.9003 and all models on OP.VIII.

For reps, the situation is special, you need to look at specific factories and versions: for example, PAM088 NOOB, as GEN has 24 hours GMT, while PAM088 VSF has 12 hours, which is not correct, and at the same time PAM438 VSF can have 12 hours GMT which is correct, but old V6Fs have 24 hours.If you are interested in this question, it is better to first find a GEN model that would interest you, and then see what the factories offered for REP.
Hey KOT,

Do you happen to know how I can set the GMT hand on my VSF 1056?

It has the movement below. Seems to be the 12hr GMT version:

MOVEMENT: Super Clone P9011 Automatic movement, 28800bph, Cut out design Rotor as per genuine, Modified to P9011 Calibre Look (With Functional GMT)

lceniza

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/4/21
California
Hey KOT,

Do you happen to know how I can set the GMT hand on my VSF 1056?

It has the movement below. Seems to be the 12hr GMT version:

MOVEMENT: Super Clone P9011 Automatic movement, 28800bph, Cut out design Rotor as per genuine, Modified to P9011 Calibre Look (With Functional GMT)
Actually, I just figured it out. I haven't owned a GMT before.

Reactions: KOT1917