• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[VSF] PAM1033 GMT

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Man, as stunning as this watch is the blue and yellow don't do it for me. Waiting for a release for the 1313 as well, and seeing as VSF has everything already done but the white markers I think it's inevitable they'll release that version so I think it's worth waiting for that.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Man, as stunning as this watch is the blue and yellow don't do it for me. Waiting for a release for the 1313 as well, and seeing as VSF has everything already done but the white markers I think it's inevitable they'll release that version so I think it's worth waiting for that.

The exaggerated yellow you see in VS promotion pics are not what the watch looks like in real life. I own the PAM1059 GEN and VS PAM1033 looks spot on.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
The exaggerated yellow you see in VS promotion pics are not what the watch looks like in real life. I own the PAM1059 GEN and VS PAM1033 looks spot on.
Do you have a shot of the case back and back of the lugs? Is it a spring bar strap release?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19

Awesome. Thanks bro.

You went with both this and the 1313 didn't you? On top of all the other blue dials you have - rep and gen.

I usually order too quickly and end up ordering all of them too. Now because I waited, I might just have to try both too. Hoping that 1 doesn't connect with me too much so that I can C&R it.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Awesome. Thanks bro.

You went with both this and the 1313 didn't you? On top of all the other blue dials you have - rep and gen.

I usually order too quickly and end up ordering all of them too. Now because I waited, I might just have to try both too. Hoping that 1 doesn't connect with me too much so that I can C&R it.

The 1313 is still in my shopping cart over at PT. Its still undecided if I will pull the trigger on that. There are something about blue PAMs, I just love them.