• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF PAM 683 with Prof Crystal...(why the f did I wait this long!?)

RYenZero

Professional Coin Tosser
Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/4/20
United States
Out of all the watches I've bought, sold, traded, my PAM 683 has been the one I've held onto the longest for it's versatile style and durability for everyday use. But VSF's shitty submersible lens effect ("fish eye") crystal has always bothered me. So, I finally decided to pull the trigger and sent it over to Prof for a new crystal and...WOW...what a difference it has made on the look of the watch!! It looks incredibly close to gen now that it has a nice, clean crystal installed. The pictures do it no justice at all (I'm a shitty photographer). I wish I'd done it sooner. Picking up a gen caoutchouc strap today to finish her up. Actually waiting for another sub to arrive from Sead, and once it does it's right off to the professor.

2blue2day

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/22
Hello,

I'm new to rep world and just received my VSF PAM 1209 rep yesterday and the fisheye is driving me crazy. Can you please help direct me to Prof for crystal replacement? I can't find his information anywhere.

Thank you so much!

RYenZero

Professional Coin Tosser
Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/4/20
United States
Hello,

I'm new to rep world and just received my VSF PAM 1209 rep yesterday and the fisheye is driving me crazy. Can you please help direct me to Prof for crystal replacement? I can't find his information anywhere.

Thank you so much!
Contact @rnrprof

SadisX

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
25/8/22
As my very first post: 1. It looks amazing!!!! :love:
2. how much does the prozedure cost ?