• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] VSF PAM 1616 C&R

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
About
PAM 1616
Willing to Ship to?
Eu/ww
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Pp ff
Movement Details?
Clone 9010
Piece Origin?
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/pam1616-carbotech-submersible-47mm-new.10966380/
Warranty Provided?
WYSIWYG
Item Condition?
New
Why Are You Selling?
No more my style
Asking Price?
650€ - now 520€
Currency Accepted?
Shipping Costs?
Free italy 30ww
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hi all…on sell my new purchase from a fellow member @fred VSF PAM 1616
is is brand new , i ve bought it but 47 mm is definetly no more my stule so it must go.
I ve added to the sell a quite new dangerous9strap in oystrick leg leather and a miamy blue rubber gen strap

cost breakdown

pam 1616 390€ from fred (no brown corrigia bought from him so not included)
dangerous strap 600€
gen rubber pam 250€

total 1240€

I SELL OLL THE PACKAGE FOR 650€ DELIVERED EU (OR A 30€ DELIVERY WW)

No lowballers please

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Zaza1932

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: Picasso74

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: Picasso74