• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release of Submariner 116618LN and 116618LB

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
That's awesome. Flippin awesome
not that j would ever be caught dead with a gold Rolex on my wrist, gen or "otherwise" LOL but still.
great job VSF!!

Mr Luxe

Blue Horseshoe Loves Anacott Steel
9/3/21
North America
Ryan came through big time! Was able to get a pre raid VSF 116618LN .. Here it is next to my gen: to say VSF nailed it is an understatement!

Awesome, brother. This is my next buy when VSF is back up and running. All the fascination by some about the color being horrible was misguided.

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
And I let everyone scare me away talking about the gold color. Damnit. Never again. Great pick up, buddy.

Thank you for your post, really amazing. It’s interesting because on the Trusty videos, both the Black and Blue dial FG VSF Subs look so copperish! So obviously something is up with a filter or bad camera since your watch is fantastic! Will order a blue VSF FG now.

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Thank you for your post, really amazing. It’s interesting because on the Trusty videos, both the Black and Blue dial FG VSF Subs look so copperish! So obviously something is up with a filter or bad camera since your watch is fantastic! Will order a blue VSF FG now.

Agree. I was hesitant for the longest time precisely for that reason. When the VSF arrived yesterday I immediately put it next to my gen and could not believe how incredibly close to gen the color is.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Mine is pretty bad, its a dark orange gold colour, it was no good in my opinion. This latest one next to gen looks pretty good though.. maybe my own is the same, I have no similar watch to compare it to.

Last edited:

vipstyle888

Known Member
18/2/19
Hong Kong
Uhr70 bro, that piece is stunning! Can you pls post pictures of it side by side with the gen outdoors? If its not too much to ask.:thumbsup: Thank you so much

ImMunneY

Horology Curious
13/2/18
Man I reached out to trusty to try and see if there were any black face left and looks like I missed the boat. That one next to the gen is awesome.

This hobby is gonna wind up as bad as my 2a hobby ????

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
Man I reached out to trusty to try and see if there were any black face left and looks like I missed the boat. That one next to the gen is awesome.

This hobby is gonna wind up as bad as my 2a hobby ????

Yes Trusty said to me that the VSF FG models were not available however Lucy has somehow managed to get a VSF FG blue dial one for me. Just awaiting the QC.

Reactions: Uhr70

boisvert

Horology Curious
31/5/21
I could not find the information, but are they the same weight? (I guess not, but asking)

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
I could not find the information, but are they the same weight? (I guess not, but asking)

My gen 116610 fully linked weights about 157gr, my YG 116618 about 228gr. Hope this helps :)