• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New 8900 Aqua Terra Master Chronometers

Miko8442

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/10/18
Would be interested in this as well, are all the teak patterns the same for all colours of dial, that looks to be the only easy tell but it hasn’t stopped me from pulling the trigger.

If you look at the hour marker comparison with a white dial background then we can conclude dial patterns on every color are same and wrong compared to gen. But I guess this flaw is good enough for our experts and even brand these new releases a super reps already :)

The_Estimator

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/18
If you look at the hour marker comparison with a white dial background then we can conclude dial patterns on every color are same and wrong compared to gen. But I guess this flaw is good enough for our experts and even brand these new releases a super reps already :)

What “expert” has said these are super reps? kobe24 do you believe any of these are super reps?

Sent from the RWI App

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners

Not sure that it’s a super rep yet, but I would personally say that it’s a NWBIG piece for the white. The blue colouring is still not quite bang on.

Miko8442

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/10/18
What “expert” has said these are super reps? kobe24 do you believe any of these are super reps?

Sent from the RWI App

Im not the one claiming these as super reps as I’m not knowledgeable. You might wanna browse backwards and definitely someone’s saying these as super reps.

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
New Planet Ocean grey dial are coming from VSF ...

omg2018112101-02_1.jpg

If only they can put this DW on their grey Aqua terra !!!!!

Reactions: vcappp and Razorig2

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
Outdoor and loom shots would be great, it looks to have a very prominent purple hue in these indoor shots. Maybe it looks more blue in natural sunlight.
​​​​