• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF just released this new Omega "Blue" Spectre? (Not the summer blue variant), 234.30.41.21.03.001

cheeseroyale

Known Member
6/2/23
USA

This is going to be C&R for me. The bracelet was really janky on arrival. After multiple rounds of oil bath and ultrasonic cleaning I was able to improve the feel greatly. Also, removing the half links really helped too; the two half links provided were poorly fitted. Even after improving the bracelet, the still doesn't work for me. Not having the correct taper to 16mm on the bracelet really makes the the watch look unbalance.
So are you selling this? i didn't see it in the for sale section? Where are you based?

ogh gee

Known Member
17/5/24
I am satisfied with this watch.

Wow, I love the colour shifts from blue to dark blue from diffrent angles!!!

What is the lume like on these?

How is the band?
Does it feel smooth and high quilty?
A few post back mention it was janky, so ive held off for a 2nd opinion.

Looks great, congratulations 🙌

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I like it, however like with many VSF Omegas, crystal looks kinda milky... not disregarding that some gen Seamasters look like that IRL...

cheeseroyale

Known Member
6/2/23
USA
I like it, however like with many VSF Omegas, crystal looks kinda milky... not disregarding that some gen Seamasters look like that IRL...
Considering this watch has the vintage "bubble" shaped glass, I don't think there's anything VSF can do about that. The gen is not exactly crystal clear on this model.

Reactions: ogh gee and leo6929

chrisat

Getting To Know The Place
23/3/24
The crystal appears a bit milky on my Spectre (more than I prefer), but on my Summer Blue it looks much better.

Reactions: leo6929

dvalenor

Do not accept unsolicited offers
13/10/23
Do you have both rep and gen in your possession or have seen both in the same lighting in real life?

If not, there's no way to tell how close the tint of the color is based on separate photos taken with different cameras, lighting, etc.
Look better that bezel's blue...

dvalenor

Do not accept unsolicited offers
13/10/23
On the gen, the bezel is darker than the dial. No matter what light you apply to the rep, it always has the lightest bezel color. It's not the same blue. You might like it, of course, that's something else. But it is not well repped. The color is wrong.

It may even be the reason why many TDs don't have it and only have black and summer blue.

We'll see a v2 in a few weeks or months.

Reactions: leo6929 and ogh gee

ogh gee

Known Member
17/5/24
We'll see a v2 in a few weeks or months.
Thank you for the pics!!!
It's a stunning watch, but I think your right. I may wait until the colour is more light blue.
Somthing about the gen blue and cream colours go together so well...

Reactions: dvalenor

ogh gee

Known Member
17/5/24
I think you mean darker blue, especially the bezel.
Yes sir, I'm not one to judge.
I'm still training my eye learning from you fine folk.

Andiot posted a good video on their telegram of one today for those who want to see a decent video.

Shows all you needed to see, they show the lume also.

I appreciate your feed back🙏

G_trail

11/4/24
Guarda il gen in diverse condizioni di luce. Il rappresentante è un aborto. Il peggiore che vedo da un po' di tempo, se parliamo di ripetizioni.

non si possono paragonare due foto con due luci diverse, due angolazioni diverse ma soprattutto due fotocamere diverse

G_trail

11/4/24
Look the gen in different light conditions. The rep is an abortion. The worst I've seen in a while, if we talk about reps.

you cannot compare two photos with two different lights, two different angles but above all two different cameras