• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF just released this new Omega "Blue" Spectre? (Not the summer blue variant), 234.30.41.21.03.001

WayNorth

Horology Curious
26/5/24
Way North
Yes, 300 Heritage I think, but very similar looking. The Spectre doesn’t have a 12 marker, with a more movie-screen friendly large Omega logo in its place. And the Crown is a different shape. They’re both super good looking vintage-style Omegas.

Reactions: KushBandit

superflysocal

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/23
USA
I wonder how close is the tint of the blue compared to gen. Phone camera will always try to brighten it. Would love to see a side by side picture of gen and rep. In real life, the gen blue is very dark navy, like in some lighting it almost looks black. It's quite spectacular.

superflysocal

6/2/23
USA
Actually Ctime has it up on their website and the blue on their pictures looks much closer to gen than the above pics.

superflysocal

6/2/23
USA
On the Ctime website, it states the bezel is unidirectional. Is it a typo or did VSF fix this?

Twinny

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/11/18
EU
May I ask which TD you are getting it from? Did you ask if the bezel is unidirectional or bidirectional?
From Sead, Supermirrors. It only took me three days to receive the QC. According to Sead, it takes him a little longer for the black Seamaster to get them.

I didn't ask for the bezel, because it honestly wouldn't bother me.

Reactions: superflysocal

btrizzy1

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/09
USA

This is going to be C&R for me. The bracelet was really janky on arrival. After multiple rounds of oil bath and ultrasonic cleaning I was able to improve the feel greatly. Also, removing the half links really helped too; the two half links provided were poorly fitted. Even after improving the bracelet, the still doesn't work for me. Not having the correct taper to 16mm on the bracelet really makes the the watch look unbalance.

superflysocal

6/2/23
USA

This is going to be C&R for me. The bracelet was really janky on arrival. After multiple rounds of oil bath and ultrasonic cleaning I was able to improve the feel greatly. Also, removing the half links really helped too; the two half links provided were poorly fitted. Even after improving the bracelet, the still doesn't work for me. Not having the correct taper to 16mm on the bracelet really makes the the watch look unbalance.
Where are you based?
Do you thin the tint of the navy is similar to gen?

Twinny

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/11/18
EU
I'm already very curious. My watch arrived at my home on Tuesday and I won't be back from a trip until tomorrow evening.

I will also post a few pictures. Also a few comparison pictures with the Spectre.

superflysocal

6/2/23
USA
The color is not very faithful to the gen I think...
Do you have both rep and gen in your possession or have seen both in the same lighting in real life?

If not, there's no way to tell how close the tint of the color is based on separate photos taken with different cameras, lighting, etc.

haze3715

walked out, no purchase history.
Supporter
Certified
8/8/21
Canada

That’s unfortunate. Bring back the V1 Spectre bracelet VSF!!! The V2 is such a travesty.