• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Factory VS3135 Movement New Release Announcement

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
If it isn't a thing on RWI, I'd like to propose the use of /s after a sarcastic comment to denote sarcasm. Communication without body language and intonation can be tough and that may prevent some misunderstandings.

I may as well make /s my signature then!

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
It is not released officially yet.

Pictures will be uploaded once the sample has been released. =)

Okay. Why so “low” price though? I mean considering the best movement and crystal ever as its stated on TT.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Well, the answer is kind of obvious. The price includes how much it costs them to make it with an amount on top for profit. If you want to pay more for Noob, ZZF (or double for this), crack on. Essentially telling a TD that the watch is too cheap seems very stupid imo.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Well, the answer is kind of obvious. The price includes how much it costs them to make it with an amount on top for profit. If you want to pay more for Noob, ZZF (or double for this), crack on. Essentially telling a TD that the watch is too cheap seems very stupid imo.

I asked WHY

Tione12

11/6/19

Even more without having real pictures yet.