• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126613LB new release

harmeetjollyy

7/8/16
Fantastic watch, i'm definitely buying one. There is no need of re-plating. The color of the gold is not so bad, actually i think is pretty good! I will wear as it is.

The yellow gold is too much yellow .I have it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harmeetjollyy

7/8/16
Share some pictures?

9795c8c4cd50c1056bf22c4c31c06c8e.jpg

And also the polish not done properly on the edges.horrible VSF.won’t buy again .I have more pics to prove

MikeMeezy77

That’s not 904L…
10/7/20
Michigan
9795c8c4cd50c1056bf22c4c31c06c8e.jpg

And also the polish not done properly on the edges.horrible VSF.won’t buy again .I have more pics to prove

Like I said previously I purchased this watch with the intention on having it replated. It’s a must for me with any rep that contains anything other than the stainless steel finish. This is still a nice release to me. There aren’t any other factories making these new model bluesy with the VSF type quality. YET

Reactions: harmeetjollyy

Saint888

Known Member
12/5/16
Southeast Asia
Wow good information. That's impossible to check in QC. Hope mine not like that. For that price the quality should be better.

harmeetjollyy

7/8/16
I'm ordering this. Li said likely next week will be ready. Although I don't think it's possible because it's still lockdown there.
Don't buy is any waste your money....wait for the colour to get closer to genuine.....its too much off

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
to be honest I have the VSF 126613LN and the original plating was the same as above. remember it’s a rep and there is nothing a re plating cannot solve.

for me the most important is the quality of the dial, hands dw, case, bracelet and movement - for that VSF is second to none.

tdlr; plate it

Reactions: MikeMeezy77

sscarm

Certified
27/10/21
People need to remember they are purchasing a $500 dollar replica of a watch which sells for $15,000-ish at retail. The gold can be replaced and should be done for those looking for a more authentic feel. There is nothing different about this watch compared to other VSF Subs, regular VSF quality (which is a good thing) and seems to be the best 126613LB option there is on the market. Frankly, saying a watch has a "chinese feel" is unnecessary because all the watches come from China? The watch is a good representative of this forum's standards and should be a buy for those looking out for a 41mm Bluesy.