• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 116610 - v- Rolex 116610 Picture shoot out!

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Yep, noob and ARF have been basically scamming us, exploiting the fact that there was no competition and milking us for money.

Here comes VSF, and shows how easy it is to make a better sub for less money than the noob and the ARF, and it's their first try.

Noob better make a 1:1 in his next V12.

LOL v12, what an absolute joke, they took 10 years to make a worse sub than VSF's, and VSF made it in their first try

^^ THIS!!

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Yep, noob and ARF have been basically scamming us, exploiting the fact that there was no competition and milking us for money.

Here comes VSF, and shows how easy it is to make a better sub for less money than the noob and the ARF, and it's their first try.

Noob better make a 1:1 in his next V12.

LOL v12, what an absolute joke, they took 10 years to make a worse sub than VSF's, and VSF made it in their first try

V11 is the last version of the 116xxx they gonna produce. That's what I understood.

Nokia8800

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/10/20
from what i see it is no longer worth building Submariner francken

Nokia8800

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/10/20
even if I compared it with gen side I would discover differences

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Now to be fair. I dont think its fair to expect a 500$ rep to have the same quality as a 10k$ gen.

I'm pretty sure that a competent CAD machinist could create a perfect 3d model of a sub in less than a month, and replicate at least the metal parts in a 1:1 scale, with very little error. it's incredibly retarded how we still have trash misaligned crownguards or badly cut bezels, or even weird SELs.

Yes, i'm not gonna say it's easy, but if they wanted, they could have done it already.

The thing is that it's not worth it for them to make the perfect submariner rep, if Noob did it at their V1, they would have lost all the v2, v3... v11 profit. They WANT to make mistakes ON PURPOSE so that they can reissue the same watch and more people will buy it

Reactions: sfgerl and Tete

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
I'm pretty sure that a competent CAD machinist could create a perfect 3d model of a sub in less than a month, and replicate at least the metal parts in a 1:1 scale, with very little error. it's incredibly retarded how we still have trash misaligned crownguards or badly cut bezels, or even weird SELs.

Yes, i'm not gonna say it's easy, but if they wanted, they could have done it already.

The thing is that it's not worth it for them to make the perfect submariner rep, if Noob did it at their V1, they would have lost all the v2, v3... v11 profit. They WANT to make mistakes ON PURPOSE so that they can reissue the same watch and more people will buy it

Well VSF is doing things different

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Well VSF is doing things different

They got the strategy right, it was the best move, they won all the sub customers on the market by making a better sub than Noob or Arf, it was the only best move, but that doesn't mean (even if i hope to be wrong) that their vsf v2 will be that much better than the v1, they could perfectly reuse Noob's or Arf's old strategy.

Now Noob and Arf need to get their shit together if they want to win back all their customers

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
They got the strategy right, it was the best move, they won all the sub customers on the market by making a better sub than Noob or Arf, it was the only best move, but that doesn't mean (even if i hope to be wrong) that their vsf v2 will be that much better than the v1, they could perfectly reuse Noob's or Arf's old strategy.

Now Noob and Arf need to get their shit together if they want to win back all their customers

I don't know why people talking about v2 and so on. They have no reason whatsoever to bring a v2 when they have won most of the sub market. Only people like us at rwi are still complaining about small things, they got almost 90% of the things right that alone gives then a big advantage over the competition. The focus is now on the 126xxx series, hence why factories like noob already said they won't produce any new versions of the 116xxx. The market wants the newest things, the focus now will be on the 126xxx and the other models they will put out. Also it's well know in the rep world that v2 doesn't mean better.

arpa90

2/11/18
Why not? Steel Rolex doesnt cost more than that to be made. Rest you pay for the brand.
Im more talking about fit and finish. While rolex QC is really not that good considering what they cost its still miles better then chinese rep factories.

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I don't know why people talking about v2 and so on.

Because now Noob, Arf, and the other factories will want to get some of the customers back, and to do so they will have to release a sub that is at least better than VSF's, then VSF will have to release a better sub than its v1, and so on.

Ofc v2 doesn't mean better, but it means "new" and new attracts new customers, even if the differences are marginal

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Because now Noob, Arf, and the other factories will want to get some of the customers back, and to do so they will have to release a sub that is at least better than VSF's,

Everyone will be wearing VSF and not need a Noob or ARF?
I am done buying 11 series Subs, I have VSF.. Noob and ARF can do what they want, I don't need it. have it already and I'm happy. I'm sure many of you will be thinking the same. 11 series Sub: Done, got it (by VSF).

Last edited:

IMart

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/19
I’ve got a Gen 41mm but will pick one of these up for when I’m in work. Hopefully they will release a GMT as I really need one of those.

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
The conversation will switch from who is the best factory making (insert model name) ... to which trusted dealer breaks the news and has access first, with the best service, follow up, delivery times, QC, etc.

This definitely positions the TD’s to up their game too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Noobylover

gekkehenkie

Renowned Member
21/7/14
Here we go guys, the one we’ve been waiting for..

These are more or less identical, only a fooool pay £10,000 instead of under £400.

VSF have killed it. I very much doubt you will find a better Submariner replica though I admit I have not inspected them all.
We all know the movement is butter smooth, unwinding the crown itself is smooth, the bezel rotation is exactly like my 2yr old genuine (but not as tight as a new watch is!). The bracelet is smooth with no sharp edges, the clasp is there and the glidelock very genuine like. The feel of the watch just feels like a new Submariner. Obviously my genuine one has 2yrs wear but the VSF is just how I remember it was when it was new.

What’s different that I can see?
.Hands are 3D on genuine, they are flat on VSF. Mercedes hand is perfect sized(?)
.Blast finish on underside of flip lock missing in VSF
.First R position on the rehaut
.Rehaut print is sharper on genuine
.Crown on flip clasp
.Fliplock rest area on the clasp is more 3D on the genuine

What is near as perfect?
.Case
.SEL's
.Crown guards
.Crown
.Bezel insert, appearance and recess
.Bezel insert platinum colour filling
.Bezel feel
.Bezel
.Pearl
.Bracelet
.Dial, markers and font and gloss print and alignment
.Lume
.Crystal is 97% there - no need to change
.Date wheel font and gloss
.Black hole
.Date magnification is exact
.Feel
.Weight (only 2gram difference)
.More?

That's it folks. This is identical otherwise. Noting it has NO anti fingerprint coating on the insert as descrbed by CF, but neither does the genuine one! I have circled and pointed at the only differences I can see in the pictures below.

The pics:

Rolex on the left. VSF on the right in all pictures..

Zox85E.jpg
Zoxnb2.jpg
Zox1oF.jpg
Zox9Tt.jpg
ZoxrBn.jpg
ZoxtR3.jpg
ZoxQKs.jpg
Zoxl9Y.jpg
ZoxpsD.jpg
ZoxTqo.jpg
ZoxPDk.jpg
ZoxXTJ.jpg
ZoxdbP.jpg

Thanks for looking, now go and buy one!?!

Here we go guys, the one we’ve been waiting for..

These are more or less identical, only a fooool pay £10,000 instead of under £400.

VSF have killed it. I very much doubt you will find a better Submariner replica though I admit I have not inspected them all.
We all know the movement is butter smooth, unwinding the crown itself is smooth, the bezel rotation is exactly like my 2yr old genuine (but not as tight as a new watch is!). The bracelet is smooth with no sharp edges, the clasp is there and the glidelock very genuine like. The feel of the watch just feels like a new Submariner. Obviously my genuine one has 2yrs wear but the VSF is just how I remember it was when it was new.

What’s different that I can see?
.Hands are 3D on genuine, they are flat on VSF. Mercedes hand is perfect sized(?)
.Blast finish on underside of flip lock missing in VSF
.First R position on the rehaut
.Rehaut print is sharper on genuine
.Crown on flip clasp
.Fliplock rest area on the clasp is more 3D on the genuine

What is near as perfect?
.Case
.SEL's
.Crown guards
.Crown
.Bezel insert, appearance and recess
.Bezel insert platinum colour filling
.Bezel feel
.Bezel
.Pearl
.Bracelet
.Dial, markers and font and gloss print and alignment
.Lume
.Crystal is 97% there - no need to change
.Date wheel font and gloss
.Black hole
.Date magnification is exact
.Feel
.Weight (only 2gram difference)
.More?

That's it folks. This is identical otherwise. Noting it has NO anti fingerprint coating on the insert as descrbed by CF, but neither does the genuine one! I have circled and pointed at the only differences I can see in the pictures below.

The pics:

Rolex on the left. VSF on the right in all pictures..

Zox85E.jpg
Zoxnb2.jpg
Zox1oF.jpg
Zox9Tt.jpg
ZoxrBn.jpg
ZoxtR3.jpg
ZoxQKs.jpg
Zoxl9Y.jpg
ZoxpsD.jpg
ZoxTqo.jpg
ZoxPDk.jpg
ZoxXTJ.jpg
ZoxdbP.jpg

Thanks for looking, now go and buy one!?!

Nice comparison the vsf is a great watch.
One thinf your forgot to mention is the screw hole in the vsf its not there in the gen bracelet.
4aacaa84816309bbf4856ddd88569fbc.jpg