• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VRF MAX edition rolex incoming

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Sure, for deep-sea blue:

Hulk:
Legend mate. Thank you

Do you have any Intel on th deep sea with respect to the development of this watch. Did they make this from scratch or combination of different factories.

To me insert and dial look good vs noob v7 where the insert is really dull

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

If you spot the green tag/rope in my QCs I have reason to believe that the MAX VRFs are available. The standard VRFs do not have a green tag/rope.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer

If you spot the green tag/rope in my QCs I have reason to believe that the MAX VRFs are available. The standard VRFs do not have a green tag/rope.

So what were these mixes of again? BP's and Noob parts? Cant recall anymore too many bloody sub factories. smoke

Reactions: johnlogan

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I knew the gold looked better on the truebp .the vrf is very yellow.but still nice watch great sel.lugs have the flare also cg are not bad for a2836.Rehaut engraving is really good

Sommelier

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/18
If you spot the green tag/rope in my QCs I have reason to believe that the MAX VRFs are available.
They are, I received this QC this morning:

IMG_0176.jpg

(Not that easy to spot but the sticker on the watch says "Max")

AndyP1000

Known Member
24/9/17
Wake me up when someone makes a 904 sub as good as the ARF SD43. That's all I'm going to get.

It’s coming! ARF SUB PureTime have pics of prototype.
I think this is gonna be the ONE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
Interesting... I really thought that VRF was using the same wrapping as BP. Either way the gold still looks much better then the standard plated reps! I’d love to see a BP wrapped link vs VRF wrapped truly side by side in the same light :)

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Interesting... I really thought that VRF was using the same wrapping as BP. Either way the gold still looks much better then the standard plated reps! I’d love to see a BP wrapped link vs VRF wrapped truly side by side in the same light :)

Me too...