• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VRF (Max?) 116613LB V2

AJ82

Known Member
19/3/17
Europe
Only comes with 2836 movement currently I’ve ordered 4 of them so will write a review and post photos once I’ve received it at the end of next week

Prefer this movement, so thats good. When will it be available at TD’s?
Looking foreward to pictures and review.

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Only comes with 2836 movement currently I’ve ordered 4 of them so will write a review and post photos once I’ve received it at the end of next week

My dealer told me it has the 3135

Where did you order 4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
All very suspicious.

No sign of this watch at any of the Trusted Dealers, and very vague and conflicting info coming from a member who joined this forum a couple of months ago with a total of 32 posts who is purporting to be a reseller of this "new version".

Reactions: KJ2020 and bettoban

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
All very suspicious.

No sign of this watch at any of the Trusted Dealers, and very vague and conflicting info coming from a member who joined this forum a couple of months ago with a total of 32 posts who is purporting to be a reseller of this "new version".

It did not seem to me that he was trying to resell it. What I read is that he bought 4 of these models from a contact that he has in China and will post a review when he gets them. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt ;)

Reactions: KJ2020

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
TDs releases are delayed sometimes...takes time for them to photograph samples, edit and upload for us to view. Relax mate...I too use my own dealers in China, and most of the time they release products faster than TDs.

The VRF MAX LB V2 looks promising, definitely better than the recent ARF. Too bad for the flushed SELs, dial font looks nicely raised and the blue looks close, need more pictures under different lighting to see.

Are you able to get a close up of the sides of the mid links?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
It did not seem to me that he was trying to resell it. What I read is that he bought 4 of these models from a contact that he has in China and will post a review when he gets them. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt ;)

You haven't seen the PM he sent to me - telling me that he was a reseller and quoting me a price for the watch.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
You haven't seen the PM he sent to me - telling me that he was a reseller and quoting me a price for the watch.

Indeed in that case that's a problem!

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Well.....clearly doesnt know the rules about backdoor sales.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Indeed he is an Instagram seller, the worst kind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

I need you to forward that PM to me ASAP please.

prometheus3673

Horology Curious
7/2/19
Sorry there, I can’t upload the pics due to the pop up error message and said i only got 97 kb to upload

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
Same here. I’ve just gone through this with a few of my usual tds and none knew about a V2 either. I’ve went ahead and ordered the arf version to tide me over since I have yet to see any good real world pics of it. Then if I don’t like it I’m sure I can sell it fairly quickly.

Which dealer is that then? Tread very carefully here......

All of the TD's I have spoken with have stated that there is no "V2" of the VRF 116613LB.