• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VRF Artisans de Genève “Andrea Pirlo Project”

midnight_pasty

Known Member
11/6/17
thanks for the input kj2020!always good to have another set of eyes!

you can see lumps on some other numbers but I reckon it's where they've got to harder parts of the carbon as it's forged as you can see it follows the pattern of the black parts on the insert.

there's definitely a gap there it was the same on the other pics I got sent and they were at different angles,looks like the carbon insert is not cut exact and it's glued on,my pics were hi Res so you could see it if you looked closely.

Reactions: vcappp and KJ2020

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
thanks for the input kj2020!always good to have another set of eyes!

you can see lumps on some other numbers but I reckon it's where they've got to harder parts of the carbon as it's forged as you can see it follows the pattern of the black parts on the insert.

there's definitely a gap there it was the same on the other pics I got sent and they were at different angles,looks like the carbon insert is not cut exact and it's glued on,my pics were hi Res so you could see it if you looked closely.
I see.. Thanks for sharing. It will help others including myself QC this watch. I will share my QC again when I've received them.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

yo8923106

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/9/19
Taiwan
Hi Geys,
Here is QC film (partial cutter) for your kindly reference.
BR,
Joseph

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

imajedi

15/8/13
I know others have said it, but the fact that they repped this entire thing and misspelled Artisan cracks me up.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
I didn't think they are as awful as you say. I went onto chrono24 where they have an original, and again, I can't see the color difference as you make it out to be. Dissapointed it's not 904L, but am still debating. Unsure how good the sandblasting is

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
They spelled artisans correctly on the rotor. Like how do you let a typo like that get by you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hazing

9/5/19
Puretime also put some other Artisans de Geneve Subs online. But not so exciting ones, to be honest I wouldn't buy any of them.
https://puretimewatch.io/rlx2020063002.html
https://puretimewatch.io/rlx2020063003.html

And yes, on the blue one they added the wrong lumeshot. The Carbon dial looks somehow nice, but nothing I would buy. And I hope the dirt on the rotor is not on every piece.
What are we looking at here? The link just takes us to the puretime homepage now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hazing

9/5/19
They are one step ahead :D But the blue dial is not even close to the gen, for comparison: https://www.professionalwatches.com/...h-matte-diver/
Oh jeeze. And I thought some of these were bad.
0f2125d28e6514b7ec5725c727e2f5ba.jpg
fd9873ca9c903443ee6a2b4204070800.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Saul Goodman

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
There already a separate thread discussing this watch.

C.gjinika

Known Member
10/2/19
The bezel is not good quality, And the white ink application.

Yep I did the pvd custom, looks better to combine the carbon bezel and esqueleto moviment

Enviado 从 mio iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hi mate, nice watch you got there. About the bezel why do you find it not good? Also about the white ink on the bezel engravings does it fade?

Sent from the RWI App