• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Visiting Guangzhou Watch Market next month

kapak

Horology Curious
28/12/23
Indonesia
Hi guys

I am so excited to look forward visiting Guangzhou Watch Market for sightseeing next month.
I heard Zhanxi Road (next to Guangzhou Railway Station) is best place for replica watches?
I would appreciate some tips and guides from the experienced. thank you.

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
don't need to talk much, just show picture from your phone and let the calculator do the talking (every merchant has one on the table).
Please take many pictures and share.

kapak

Horology Curious
28/12/23
Indonesia
don't need to talk much, just show picture from your phone and let the calculator do the talking (every merchant has one on the table).
Please take many pictures and share.
seem like a good idea. guess i should do it. good call.

Smonroe3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
19/11/21
You definitely need to find a local and go to the right places. It may even make more sense to share the photos here and make verification with us.

I would try to find places that make custom production with original parts etc.

Jackster

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
@kapak On your return please start a thread on this, as p0pperini said they may not be too keen on photos but If you can take as many as possible I would be very keen to see. When I was a lot younger and backpacking in SE Asia I spent a crazy amount of time in markets looking at cheap knockoff reps… that’s where it all started! Back then gaudy Tag Hauer were all the rage 🤣