• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vintage Vacheron cal 1003

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Next time you better provide the picture so that others do not have to go searching. Maybe the photo on the remote site gets taken down.

If our trusted dealers don't have it, chances are slim that the watch is replicated.

845405d1349995524-vintage-vach.jpg

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Doubt you'll find one.

Mido691

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/14
The watch is too simple and every factory can make a copy ! they made very complicated watches like Hublot, rolex,AP and .....

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Actually, it is the simplicity that makes it difficult. The thin case and thin hand-wind movement take a more meticulous eye than the seemingly more complicated Hublots, Rollies, AP's and PAMs where you have a higher margin for error. You may be able to get a quartz version of this, but not a well replicated movement. This is where the equation of want vs need manifests in the rep game haha.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Not every watch is replicated, and some rather badly. Especially the high end ones like these.

Mido691

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/14
Actually, it is the simplicity that makes it difficult. The thin case and thin hand-wind movement take a more meticulous eye than the seemingly more complicated Hublots, Rollies, AP's and PAMs where you have a higher margin for error. You may be able to get a quartz version of this, but not a well replicated movement. This is where the equation of want vs need manifests in the rep game haha.

I did n´t find any quarz version of this watch! i found similar to this watch, not the vintage, on silix shop but silix don´t answer on my e-mails!!

IS the silix shop close?!