• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

vintage panerai - work in progress - VI

azgjav

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
OMG! stunner! love how the ti case came out on urs..mine was too straw coloured and the bezel's a shade lighter.. WRISTSHOTS!!!!

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Panerai should seriously consider mass producing this watch with choices of dial colour. I am sure they will find a market for that :)
Nice case anyway! Looks like you've just done best mod over the weekend :lol:

Cucumber_Jones

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
My friend you are a master. This is very fine work. Nice choice of strap and that case is a gret choice for this dial! Great buckle too.

bigbadbrad

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
takashi said:
Panerai should seriously consider mass producing this watch with choices of dial colour. I am sure they will find a market for that :)
Nice case anyway! Looks like you've just done best mod over the weekend :lol:

Enzo, I just love this watch - can you say GREEN :?: :wink:

You really went the whole hog, I know how exy those PAVs are ... just passed on one as I did the calcs vs other strap options. But if you want the perfect look, ya gotta ante up.

I agree with Takashi: PAM should do a multi-colour dial 5128. Hey, why can't this be on the RWI project menu? Yeah I know Enzo, any colour but yellow, huh :twisted:

Wear it well -- BBB

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
Comrades..my head bow to you mate...You are such an alien ..:p ...HAKKKAAAAAAAAA :shock: :shock:

PAM1A

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/4/06
Your project

ENZO....this one looks very nice in your pictures....and your are absolutely correct; this one will be just to admire for yourself, cause only the wild-bunch knows about that prototype!

Wear it well,

Theo

P.S.: ....any plans to sell some of them ???