• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[Video] Review of APS 15500 with Cal. 4302 super clone movement

peterw

Horology Curious
23/10/22
The video comes from here:

The author is a TD and self-taught watch maker. He has experiences with many rep watches and clone movements. I always enjoyed his videos.

I find this one particularly interesting because of some of the comments he made regarding APS vs GEN, APS vs ZF and 4302 vs other movements.
And I am always fascinated by the tear-down of the movement, so I edited and uploaded it to youtube with English subtitle, hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.

asuwere

2/6/19
This guy needs to get some commission from APSF because I feel like buying now. Much better sales job than releasing a few quick pictures.

Reactions: peterw and SHB

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
Did you watch the reviews? He said ZF is basically a sticker shop and is running off brand loyalty. That's quite a harsh assessment.

The guy said ZF just took the APSF watch and put in a different dial, and other threads here suggest ZF's dial is better. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :ROFLMAO: