• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Very popular watchs on the Replica sales forum

ImLateAgain

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Patron
13/12/23
I was just making an observation and giving an opinion. I’ll keep my opinions to myself then. Thanks everyone for your input
Hey - the guys that may seem to be flaming are the one's who'll have your back if you ever have a real problem. It's all good.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Opinions are like assholes everyone has them. But at least you can get a rep similar price than TD. And again no risk on Customs, or Dead on Arrival like I just got from a TD. So now unfortunately for me I had to send it back as no one can fix the problem here. So thats shipping fee I payd from TD, then credit card fee, exchange fee, and now taking a risk shipping it back. This way you dont deal with any of that. And not to mention we dont profit because trust us there is people willing to pay a premium on a replica that isnt made anymore from a factory that got shut down. I bet you they can easily ask 3-4x what they payd. But we are fair and dont profit. So its a win for you. But of there is a rep people dont like there can be discounts which you can be lucky. Again its a fun hobby we do and keep it that way. For example when I was younger the old M3 would be cheaper so teens can enjoy them. So lots of my friends would buy a e30 M3 because it was cheaper than E36 or at that time E46. And look at it now because of no rules they are around $70-100k for a car that when I bought my E36 M3 you can get a clean E30 for 10-12k. People destroyed a hobby for the younger generation. Again this is my opinion and yes I have an asshole lol.

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
The answer is actually very simple: it's market dynamics, the demand makes the price (capped by the non-profiteering rule).
The more informed and objective the demand is, the fairer/more consistent the price is.
Unfortunately, in a relatively small market as M2M is, the demand is rarely informed or objective, there's a lot of people buying out of impulse or hype and that can cause price aberrations. I recently saw a TC selling for 1200$ (seller had bought for that much out of fomo at the time) where it's fair market value would lie approximately half of that price. But the demand seemed to be not informed, noobish frenzy and fomo allowed for that price to stand.
On the other hand, just yesterday a ALS datograph sold for a more than fair price considering the rarity of the piece.

Reactions: Reaps