• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Very Fast and good honest services

Luu

Looking Around
28/5/23
Canada
Hello I would like to appreciate the support I have received for my first replica watch purchase. At the beginning I wanted a Breitling Super Ocean Heritage and messaged multiple Trusted Dealers but most of them either don't answer me or just tell me about raids that it's not being made anymore. Only Marvellous Replica supported me and tried to Order and Qc from a lower known factory. After a while Marvellous Replica told me that the quality was very low from that factory and does not recommend me purchasing it and asked if I wanted another model which I went for the Omega Seamaster. During purchase the price of the Omega was 20$ less than the Breitling and I told him he could keep the 20$ for the honesty about really caring for the quality. At the end they still insisted the refund and got my money back right away. Now I have received my watch and I can't be more happy about the quality and the support Marvellous Replica has given me. I cannot recommend enough for honest merchants compared to those that never answers or don't bother answering back. Thanks!

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official front desk team

You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "New members say hi" section or because I spotted one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section and introduce yourself.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (all subsections) as they contain information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules!

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, this please take a look at this sticky thread:

If you need further help, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We're always happy to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

[This is NOT an automated message, despite it being a standard text. Replies will be read by an actual human!]