• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VERY Concerned with my first order!

MorgzCD

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/12/16
I've made my order but it said payment failed. Anyone else had this problem with hontwatch.ru??

Dokioto

Horology Curious
1/12/16
How did you pay? I'm assuming your credit card company blocked it due to location. Paying with Western Union/paypal is the best way in my opinion

Sent from the RWI mobile app

MorgzCD

13/12/16
Yes that was the case, I only use credit card so I might try to let them allow the transaction unless anyone fees any differently?

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
You need to contact your cc company and let them know you are aware of the charge,
then reorder the watch and it will go through.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Yes that was the case, I only use credit card so I might try to let them allow the transaction unless anyone fees any differently?

Best way to do this is via WU, even if you use your CC for the fees. They will question you on it and you will have to confirm to the CC company and WU that it's legit. I said he did translation work for me. English to Chinese. They were cool with it, the transaction went through, and I had my watched in less than 4 days.

Good Luck!

MorgzCD

13/12/16
Thanks very much for your help guys! Will keep you updated on the situation.

Dokioto

Horology Curious
1/12/16
Best way to do this is via WU, even if you use your CC for the fees. They will question you on it and you will have to confirm to the CC company and WU that it's legit. I said he did translation work for me. English to Chinese. They were cool with it, the transaction went through, and I had my watched in less than 4 days.

Good Luck!
I have never been question about anything using the Western Union app on my phone. Enter card number, done. Lol

Sent from the RWI mobile app

MorgzCD

13/12/16
Thanks for your help guys, I'm contacting my credit card company again today and then should be able to re order my watch. Very sorry that i made it sound like I was giving hont a bad reputation, I know he's a very trustworthy dealer round here and I must say he's been great with contacting me and helping out. Updates coming soon.

Kind regards,
Morgan