• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VC Overseas JJF with BRACELET available!!!

Dj3381

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/8/10
EU
I checked with Angus (Puretime). The black dial is not out yet. As to the Miyota, it is a 9015 which is not bad at all. Having said that, I accept that the cost is exorbitant and that it should be in the late 300s early 400s range. But this is a free market where rules are dictated by supply and demand. I know I'll be getting one regardless. I have the JJF black dial with rubber strap and have handled the gen a few times and in terms of the dial the JJF one is extremely close. Sure, the VC cross is a little off and the thickness is a little off but trust me, on the wrist, noone can tell unless they are a geek.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I checked with Angus (Puretime). The black dial is not out yet. As to the Miyota, it is a 9015 which is not bad at all. Having said that, I accept that the cost is exorbitant and that it should be in the late 300s early 400s range. But this is a free market where rules are dictated by supply and demand. I know I'll be getting one regardless. I have the JJF black dial with rubber strap and have handled the gen a few times and in terms of the dial the JJF one is extremely close. Sure, the VC cross is a little off and the thickness is a little off but trust me, on the wrist, noone can tell unless they are a geek.

black Dial safety and Best Choice, about Price very expensive, waiting for Black with Bracelet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

euro1955

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/3/15
To me its the principle of the matter. Trying to sell a watch they think they can price gouge prospective customers. Sorry, but not playing that game!

Dj3381

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/8/10
EU
To me its the principle of the matter. Trying to sell a watch they think they can price gouge prospective customers. Sorry, but not playing that game!

(With a clear intent of being provocative) are you really talking about principles in relation to contraband watches? :)

euro1955

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/3/15
(With a clear intent of being provocative) are you really talking about principles in relation to contraband watches? :)
Let me be more clear. The fact that it is a replica and viewed by some to be inappropriate to purchase does not eliminate the reality that the watch, in my opinion, is overpriced. But feel free to buy it for yourself.

Dj3381

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/8/10
EU
Let me be more clear. The fact that it is a replica and viewed by some to be inappropriate to purchase does not eliminate the reality that the watch, in my opinion, is overpriced. But feel free to buy it for yourself.

Sure, sure, I was just messing with ya.

klockjohan

El Patron
5/12/15
EU
I really want this one. Preferably in black.
Is the white dial more off? The color is difficult to reproduce.

DaHokage

Known Member
23/11/16
Mm well basic supply demand economics will ultimately determine if they can charge that much or not. I will go against public sentiment and say I don't mind paying more if the quality of the industry goes up and the variety of stuff being produced goes up as well. And yeah black dial would be nice :)

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Doubt it's going to be a bestseller. And I'm one of those who will buy it

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk

Mikey101

5/5/17
I have bought it, awaiting QC photos.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Mikey101

5/5/17
293d311195b6c46b6fe33de17e88b36d.png