• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vacheron Overseas 4600V 35mm Released (Unknown Factory)

Reaps

-
Top Poster Of Month
25/9/22
The new women's Overseas series self-winding watch is 35 mm in diameter and equipped with a 9015-to-1088/1 self-winding movement. It demonstrates a slim and light sporty style, like a delicate bracelet lingering around the wrist. The watch is equipped with an integrated bracelet composed of thin Maltese cross-shaped links, which softly fits the wrist like a second layer of skin. The rich and carefully crafted decorative details can be admired through the transparent case back. On the back side of the watch, you can admire the rich and carefully crafted decorative details through the transparent case back. The bridge on the back side of the watch is decorated with exquisite Geneva ripples. The iconic gold oscillating weight of this series is decorated with a wind direction rose compass pattern, symbolizing the never-ending spirit of travel and exploration with its graceful and endless swirling dance.

Reactions: ChronoDiver

MrReuben

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/20
Wondering if anyone has ordered one of these yet? Shame about the thickness

buzzi77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/11/10
@Reaps I was looking for a less expensive 4600v overseas model maybe a crap one on Dghate to see if it fits me. It doesn't seem to exist