• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
ff1d2219f2bb767c894699b39aa7e86f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: H S and legend

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Absolutly. I saw your 57 allso hade white chrono, Maybe its your ”thing” :) Im just asking bro

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Absolutly. I saw your 57 allso hade white chrono, Maybe its your ”thing” :) Im just asking bro

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

No the 57th came with this white chrono hand. I have been looking for the correct one but the task seems an impossible one…. And repainting it won’t look good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tompa

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Yes, sir.

I’m seriously considering picking one up. I usually don’t buy reps that don’t function as per gen but this is the only option for the ROC. Have you had the opportunity to handle a ZF Royal Oak? If so, how does the OMF compare in terms of fit and finish?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I’m seriously considering picking one up. I usually don’t buy reps that don’t function as per gen but this is the only option for the ROC. Have you had the opportunity to handle a ZF Royal Oak? If so, how does the OMF compare in terms of fit and finish?

If you don’t buy reps which “do not function as per gen”, most AP reps do not qualify because there are aspects of each rep which do not function like the gen. None of them function 100% as per gen completely. Even the Royal Oaks have a slow ugly date change VS the instant one in the gen. This can be subjective but can I know which rep functions like the gen in your opinion? I know tolerances are different, but reps are reps and should be enjoyed as such. They will never be gen no matter how they function right?

Reactions: C Master