• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
The 44mm Panda ROO was desirable when it was first launched in 2011-12, and it is still desirable now.
The color scheme is something which will never go out of style, and the contrast of white, black and red makes it a very sporty wear.
I like the fact that the model uses baton markers on the dial as opposed to arabic numbers, which give the dial symmetry and also a more matured and classy look.
Wear it well my friend. Well played.

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
The 44mm Panda ROO was desirable when it was first launched in 2011-12, and it is still desirable now.
The color scheme is something which will never go out of style, and the contrast of white, black and red makes it a very sporty wear.
I like the fact that the model uses baton markers on the dial as opposed to arabic numbers, which give the dial symmetry and also a more matured and classy look.
Wear it well my friend. Well played.
Well said @legend and i totally agree , i am back at gen APs game again after i sold few of my previous gen APs in the past and sticking to rolexs. But again i came to realize that APs are always on another level , reps and frankens are just a glimpse of what the gen presents from all aspects . Maybe pateks as well but i never had a gen patek before. I am getting the 26400io titanium soon with the grey dial as it wears more comfortable due to weight. Will be sharing soon! To say the least yourself and many great members here were great inspiration to enrich this hobby.

Reactions: C Master

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
Lurking on this thread the past couple days make me regret letting some AP ROO franken builds pass in the sales section…

AP is seriously starting to grow on me…

Thank you not thank you (my bank account definitely will NOT thank you :ROFLMAO:)

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Lurking on this thread the past couple days make me regret letting some AP ROO franken builds pass in the sales section…

AP is seriously starting to grow on me…

Thank you not thank you (my bank account definitely will NOT thank you :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: big_polarbear

iskillio

12/9/14
In love.
3oDNI8.jpg