• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V5 ZF RM35-02 Released

damoa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/17
Hello ,

On the forum, I told you that a TD had half-heartedly told me that a V5 could be released very soon.

So after that someone on the forum sent me the link to V5 version of the RM35-02 at intime TD

It's Sunday and V5 has been released by intime

So If all the forum experts could look in detail to tell us what the differences between V4 and v5?

Thanks

damoa

29/5/17
On the website it's written "V5 updated the thickness of the watch case. Previously it was 14.2 and now it is 13.9mm. In addition, the price has dropped not because of cutting corners but because NTPT's technology is now more advanced and the cost of production has decreased"

Dave88

4/6/21
Thickness is now 13.9? That’s relatively decent compared to 17-18mm for other RM reps

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
They've seriously beefed up the bridge plates around the escapement, I bet that's in response to all the overbanking complaints on the V1. Looks like that's definitely a different coloured balance wheel if not also a slightly smaller one than before. The bridge plates make the movement less airy than the gen or the V1 but I bet it actually works and doesn't overbank itself when you look at it wrong.

Yankee

6/9/16
I have one, it looks and feels great. Rotor is a bit squeaky though. Is that normal?

Reactions: aksingh

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
That mosquito sound is like my gen Nautilus so its in good company. :)

Reactions: Yankee