• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

teaston

20/3/16
UK
57134bd71c8b26181e49f489dfa81a57.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Were you on safari, or was the safari on you!

Tompa

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Very nice!
Out of the box JF release?

Thanks bro! Yes only thing i have modded is the caseback. Took away 1.1mm. They are verry thick out of the box now days(even this closed caseback models)

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

DENTIST

Franken Nerd 🤓
Patron
Certified
20/1/19
EU
Thanks bro! Yes only thing i have modded is the caseback. Took away 1.1mm. They are verry thick out of the box now days(even this closed caseback models)

Does it feel heavyweight on the Wrist? What's the weight of it? It's a reaaaaaal Beauty:gossip:

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Talking about nail files and lipstick, I think [mention]Rawbe [/mention]wanted to show us something someone pole dancing in drag. Or something like that. Hmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL down_under might not be too happy about me releasing his video, just don't tell him. The recent balding makes it easier for him to put on the wig of your choice.

the mention still isn't working correctly or I would have noticed this golden nugget earlier.

Reactions: legend

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14

Cool, thanks!
I haven't even got all the parts for my 1st Franken build yet I'm already thinking about the second, always liked the Beast quite like the Bumble Bee too..
Better ask the Wife for a bigger allowance!

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Cool, thanks!
I haven't even got all the parts for my 1st Franken build yet I'm already thinking about the second, always liked the Beast quite like the Bumble Bee too..
Better ask the Wife for a bigger allowance!

Ask for forgiveness, not permission ;)

Reactions: teaston
Status
Not open for further replies.