• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
fa7a2ea51cf55f6f44ff3eda9282168c.plist

524bd298004a3058c01d6681f3bfad66.plist

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Dark dials with rose gold hands/markers are definitely some of my favourite. Gorgeous 57th St. Wish I could find one....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its my all time favorite to. Love that watch and color combo

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

teaston

20/3/16
UK

Damn it man, I think I’m falling in love with the Dark Knight!

I haven’t even received my Diver yet and I’m already considering buying one of these!

I think I’m developing a problem in the boredom of this lockdown!!

Last edited:

Dmage

Known Member
4/7/19
legend & SuperLory and you other Singapore guys, do you you know of these guys in Singapore? Some pretty serious AP talk going on in this video:

https://youtu.be/jQ4OJcuuCr0
lol, I don’t wanna come back here after watching that video. The kid’s APs are amazing. Considering there’s almost no chance they’d lose value, it’s probably worth buying into. God damn they are all 41mm though, I have a hard time wearing the jumbo already. Definitely gonna get the 15450 & one of the jumbo though. Putting them in show up boxes while wearing legend’s modded reps daily :)

Last edited:
Reactions: teaston

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
legend & SuperLory and you other Singapore guys, do you you know of these guys in Singapore? Some pretty serious AP talk going on in this video:

https://youtu.be/jQ4OJcuuCr0

I bumped into Wei Koh couple of times casually in orchard rd..cool guy. Guess everyone in the luxury watches knows him and his shirts

the other guy, horoloupe, i’m honest...never heard before but he has like all my favourite watches in that roll

Reactions: teaston
Status
Not open for further replies.