• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Bro you always said you wanted a Montoya. Now you have the opportunity to buy the best one. PayPal invoice on the way. :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong bro, I'm not fan of the Montoya (i only like the dial), maybe it was Tompa, try to send him the PP invoice :hehehe:

aflop

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/5/13
Interesting piece. Which model is this and what’s the significance of the 3 and 14 @ 1 and 2 markers?
AP Masato. It does have a backstory!

WTB AP ROO - Working, broken anything, everything! PM me!

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
AP Masato. It does have a backstory!

WTB AP ROO - Working, broken anything, everything! PM me!

Copy pasta

This watch is a limited series of 200 pieces. The number 3 in diamonds is Masato Kobayashi's lucky number, it is placed at the 1 o'clock position to symbolize his determination to remain number 1 in his sport, kick boxing. Number 14, located at 2 o'clock, is his wife's favorite number. The red color on the dial and strap stitching is inspired by the red wedge attributed to Masato as the defending champion and the red color of his cape which he wears in the ring. The watch comes with a black leather strap and a white rubber strap.

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
38b822dcbd82cb91c0ae8fb490b2ec6a.plist

Reactions: tedit

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Copy pasta

This watch is a limited series of 200 pieces. The number 3 in diamonds is Masato Kobayashi's lucky number, it is placed at the 1 o'clock position to symbolize his determination to remain number 1 in his sport, kick boxing. Number 14, located at 2 o'clock, is his wife's favorite number. The red color on the dial and strap stitching is inspired by the red wedge attributed to Masato as the defending champion and the red color of his cape which he wears in the ring. The watch comes with a black leather strap and a white rubber strap.

If you noticed, Aflop mentioned that the watch has a backstory. He didn’t ask for the story lol.
Bro surely there are more meaningful ways you can boost your post count without spamming all the threads? Lol :hehehe:

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
If you noticed, Aflop mentioned that the watch has a backstory. He didn’t ask for the story lol.
Bro surely there are more meaningful ways you can boost your post count without spamming all the threads? Lol :hehehe:

Quoted the wrong reply, wasn't for aflop

Status
Not open for further replies.