• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V4 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
7/7/18
You’re both right about RC lineages, but this was a comment directed to Tommy about the fact that we both chose this reference as our first franken project with Domi over a year ago, just by coincidence.

So when I said started it all, I meant this “madness.” :)

5b992ba0005ca10fe6dc15d4f9f8619a.jpg

Love the first gen, looks fantastic.

Reactions: Jurgenk

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
Don’t you sometimes think about the big container filled with thousands of serviced out gen hands that hides somewhere in a dark cellar in le Brassus...

7b80426ec504f706c4a7eff29beb9f29.jpg

Yes and they’re reading this and laughing at the degrees of OCD and $$ required to fuel these efforts from little crumbs of rejected parts that get smuggled out, and they’re realizing that this is 1) a sincere form of flattery; and 2) this is madness.

Reactions: Tompa and Revolper

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
7/7/18
Yes and they’re reading this and laughing at the degrees of OCD and $$ required to fuel these efforts from little crumbs of rejected parts that get smuggled out, and they’re realizing that this is 1) a sincere form of flattery; and 2) this is madness.

I guess it’s time for them to realize who the true enthusiasts of the ROO series are.

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
After years of back and forth in the hobby I decided to experiment with different styles and sizes :) But I too like the RC, I am still planning to build a RB1 one day.

In the meantime I try to enjoy what frankens I have

Great ensemble of unique pieces, I can’t get enough of the ROC

Status
Not open for further replies.