• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V4 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

dullidulli

Supporter
Certified
3/6/13
Finaly!!
5a6edde219cffdcf37e5478655d684ef.jpg

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Wait!

What’s this please?

Congratulations, awesome piece.

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
7/7/18
White Face Rubberclad. Incredibly hard to find as a rep, but one of the most franken'ed pieces due to the availability of the gen dial.

That was true some time ago. Good luck building one nowadays (or any other ROO franken for that matter).

Reactions: Tompa and legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
White Face Rubberclad. Incredibly hard to find as a rep, but one of the most franken'ed pieces due to the availability of the gen dial.

Yes true. It’s a great beater piece actually and very versatile to wear. I do enjoy seeing the white rubberclad frankens owned by members here. I recall seeing 1-2 with gen hands I can’t remember who owns them though. Revolper maybe? Beauties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

dullidulli

Supporter
Certified
3/6/13

That was a rhetorical question ;-)

Just wanted to express my surprise and felicitation to Tompa for this beautiful piece.

Reactions: Tompa

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
7/7/18
Yes true. It’s a great beater piece actually and very versatile to wear. I do enjoy seeing the white rubberclad frankens owned by members here. I recall seeing 1-2 with gen hands I can’t remember who owns them though. Revolper maybe? Beauties.

Sadly not. Even more sadly mine is now with Tompa. I have bigger plans though and life is about making decisions, right? ;-)

Reactions: Jurgenk and legend

Tompa

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Yepp a franken rubberclad. Gen dial, gen tachy, lwo, V1 mikey hands and omega Dw.
I have a V2 set of mikey hands and mikey Classic Dw that i will put in this beauty some day..
828fa8ca272479f512bace2c8f19069c.jpg
ebc5c949f385bc14c775669139204ea3.jpg

Reactions: theREALgoat

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Yepp a franken rubberclad. Gen dial, gen tachy, lwo, V1 mikey hands and omega Dw.
I have a V2 set of mikey hands and mikey Classic Dw that i will put in this beauty some day..
828fa8ca272479f512bace2c8f19069c.jpg
ebc5c949f385bc14c775669139204ea3.jpg

It’s not too bad T. Enjoy it for what it is. I do like this franken model better than most because of the accuracy of certain features vs gens.

Most of the others I saw here aren’t as accurate as the epitome build of this model (with gen hands). Do enjoy it as a fun and lovely watch and I’m happy to see it go from one good owner to another. :)

littowun

Known Member
1/6/19
Not Applicable
Kinda feel like a douche taking photos of my watch in public :megalol:

Especially if I need to take another photo if the first is blurry/bad :rofl:

How do you guys pull it off?

stock JF Montoya White Dial w/ Vic strap

b.jpg

Reactions: Rolemars and legend

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
Dont change omega dw for mikey classic. Downgrade imho.mikey modern then i can understand

Ditto, don’t change v1 hour and minute for v2, as v1 are fine, but v2 glossy black subdial and chrono seconds are great

Congrats and enjoy!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Kinda feel like a douche taking photos of my watch in public :megalol:

Especially if I need to take another photo if the first is blurry/bad :rofl:

How do you guys pull it off?

stock JF Montoya White Dial w/ Vic strap

Well its simple really. Think of what a douchebag you WILL BE, if you do not take pics of such a nice watch and straps, and share it with us lol.

Reactions: Allure and littowun
Status
Not open for further replies.