• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V3? V4....which one is this? (Photos)

c2ute

3/5/11
I just got a v3 from him a week ago... And it's definitely a v3. No idea what you're talking about.

This is the QC I got... Are u saying the pearl on ur v3 looks like this??
tubu3yva.jpg

mn9500

Known Member
26/9/13
Hopefully the v4 comes out soon and every watch will have a good pearl and deep rehaut.

ahek

Horology Curious
25/5/14
tubu3yva.jpg

Just to share
The pearl on V3 from toro looks the same as yours in the QC pic. i recalled seeing somewhere in the forum that someone had a pearl like this on a QC pic. The actual item he received was better than pic probably due to lightings/ angle etc...

roadhog99

Known Member
1/7/10
LOL well said! Not much more can be said! As far as differences in quality, they're reps! Theres no real quality control, so no two reps will ever look totally identical.
i dont know other way to explain what V3 AND V4 ARE THE SAME WATCH ! :cower:

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Hi guys , this is not J12 SUB , it is definitely latest one from NOOB factory maker .
For the lume color just camera flash problem due to the lights .

c2ute

3/5/11
After all my fussy and concerns about the pearl. He mailed me a watch with a dent/scratch on the bottom of the pearl...terrible.
nasava4y.jpg

ahek

Horology Curious
25/5/14
Received mine today. Looks better than pics.
Lume looks even imo. Pleased with the pearl and rehauts
ga5ymu6y.jpg

evygype4.jpg

c2ute

3/5/11
Anothe thing I noticed about my "V4" from Toro, my Clamps on the back doesn't fully closed, is this a common problem for V4?

8yra9y7a.jpg
umy4aqah.jpg
gy9a2yhu.jpg

heero

Known Member
29/3/13
After all my fussy and concerns about the pearl. He mailed me a watch with a dent/scratch on the bottom of the pearl...terrible.
nasava4y.jpg

Your fault for not rejecting QC. I saw the scratch in the first pic you posted.... I woulda rejected it.

heero

Known Member
29/3/13
Anothe thing I noticed about my "V4" from Toro, my Clamps on the back doesn't fully closed, is this a common problem for V4?

8yra9y7a.jpg
umy4aqah.jpg
gy9a2yhu.jpg

THERE IS NO V4 - so please call it a V3. I have no idea if it's a common problem for v4's since they do not exist.

heero

Known Member
29/3/13
tubu3yva.jpg

And YES the pearl looks like that. It's only because or the lighting in Toro's QC. Tbh I'm not a huge fan of the V3 pearl. It looks super gen in the right lighting or in the wrong lighting but at the right angle... But in solid daylight, looking dead at it, it looks like it has too thick of a dark ring around it :/

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
LOL well said! Not much more can be said! As far as differences in quality, they're reps! Theres no real quality control, so no two reps will ever look totally identical.

this plus 1000

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
to me the engraving looks not deep, its the same as v2.. the pearl is Perfect