• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Using liquid armor to protect the watch face from scratches

johnmactavish

Known Member
9/5/14
I'm using liquid armor as an iphone screen protector...last month I placed the phone on top of my car (i know stupid) to get something in the car. I started driving forgetting about my phone on the car roof. I heard the phone drop on the street pavement. Got out of the car and saw my phone face down on the street. I was relieved the iphone screen was protected.

I sprayed liquid armor on my new replica watch face. has anyone been doing this too?

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
I'm using liquid armor as an iphone screen protector...last month I placed the phone on top of my car (i know stupid) to get something in the car. I started driving forgetting about my phone on the car roof. I heard the phone drop on the street pavement. Got out of the car and saw my phone face down on the street. I was relieved the iphone screen was protected.

I sprayed liquid armor on my new replica watch face. has anyone been doing this too?

Most of these reps have sapphire crystal which won't scratch or atleast very hard to scratch. Not needed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2