• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] US - Rolex Sub 124060 41mm no date upgraded - GMF

CoolWhip42

Make somebody’s day.
Supporter
Certified
7/8/19
About
Rolex Sub 124060 GMF 41mm no date by GMF - I had it listed prior but decided to do a overhaul. There was a complete movement swap out. An upgraded 2824 (non ETA), conversion to a true 2 position set lever and removed the calendar works, Silicon applied to all gaskets and threads, including ball bearings on the rotor and finally tuned to some tight specs. She is a beast. Work done by Katt
Size 41mm x 12.mm
Movement upgraded 2824 automatic movement at 28800vph
Functions Hours, minutes, seconds
Case Solid 904L stainless steel case
Crystal Scratch-proof sapphire crystal
Dial Superlumed black dial
Bezel Uni-directional rotating black ceramic bezel
Strap New style 904L stainless steel bracelet with divers extension
Clasp Fliplock clasp
Water resistance >50 Meters
Willing to Ship to?
USA/CAN
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
ZELLE, PAYPAL FF, CASHAPP
Movement Details?
2824 - modified to remove calander works
Piece Origin?
TD
Warranty Provided?
NO
Item Condition?
New'sh. worn a couple of times
Why Are You Selling?
Catch and Release
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
USD
Who Approved High Value Sale?
n/a
Shipping Costs?
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Ricalg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
Certified
6/9/10
SF Bay Area
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

CoolWhip42

Make somebody’s day.
Supporter
Certified
7/8/19

noobwatch76

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley
Patron
Certified
6/7/16
Texas