• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Upo order, what did i got?:(

Glock17

Renowned Member
26/3/12
i have sent it back but i still waiting for them to come back to me but i think they will have the watches by next week since i sent it by registred mail the 28 december and post office told me it takes 7 days from them

watcheden told me it was nothing wrong with their watch and that they cant make a replica thats 100% same as the genuine but i told them i just wanted the ultimate replica i paid for but they wont listen

hopefully i get my cash back :/

n3tph4t

3/12/12
i have sent it back but i still waiting for them to come back to me but i think they will have the watches by next week since i sent it by registred mail the 28 december and post office told me it takes 7 days from them

watcheden told me it was nothing wrong with their watch and that they cant make a replica thats 100% same as the genuine but i told them i just wanted the ultimate replica i paid for but they wont listen

hopefully i get my cash back :/

Um...yeah...good luck with that.:wyliehelp:

Seriously, I really hope you get it back buddy!

Glock17

Renowned Member
26/3/12
thanks :p i think they will send cash back but still i will never make an order with them every again and i hope admin here bann them or something since what they are trying to do is pure scam

btw i still got cash for ordering a new rep so maybe im going to complete my franken po or i buy a pam 111noob or something else lets see :p

D

d4m.test

Have you got mod involved? Are they even still a TD anymore ? Keep us updated hope it works out for you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Glock17

Renowned Member
26/3/12
if watcheden give me my cash back i dont think i need to speak with the admin but if they dont pay me then i will talk with the admins :)

ofc :)

Devedander

20/10/06
I suspect you will get your cash back, they said so in email....

That's some BS about not being able to be 100% like the gen... no rep is 100% like the gen, but it should be at least 99% like their pictures.

Sorry to hear you had to go through this, and that was a shocking pile of a watch... I'd just start shopping around for where you will spend your refund.. plenty of good TDs around.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Send this to WE on my behalf OP.

Dear WatchEden,

This R2D4 from RWI. This customers watch you sent is a mistake in that it is not what he asked for. Please understand, the customer wants this one (insert URL from Puretime.) The one you sent is not acceptable. We aren't asking for a 100% like Gen watch, we only want what all the dealers provide as per their pictures and descriptions. Please help your customer, don't insult him.

Sincerely,

R2

Happy New Year

boneyjr

Renowned Member
22/3/11
Send this to WE on my behalf OP.

Dear WatchEden,

This R2D4 from RWI. This customers watch you sent is a mistake in that it is not what he asked for. Please understand, the customer wants this one (insert URL from Puretime.) The one you sent is not acceptable. We aren't asking for a 100% like Gen watch, we only want what all the dealers provide as per their pictures and descriptions. Please help your customer, don't insult him.

Sincerely,

R2

Happy New Year

Great job! best of luck to the OP.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
I will bump it too.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Let us all bump it till we get a reply.

Glock17

Renowned Member
26/3/12
i did got my money back so it is a happy ending but if i remember right i had to pay for the shipping back so my lost wat like 35$ or something and also they wanted their "free gift" back lol :p

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Thanks for replying. Was wondering about the outcome.