• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UPO - my first rep. How badly did I mess it up?

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
You just need to drive another 8 hours north to Carmel
happy-016.gif

I spend a week In SF 3 years ago. Did all the touristy things including Carmel, giant redwoods, Golden Gate, Fishermen's Wharf, PCH, etc. Absolutely stunning country but too cold for me to live there full time.

UPDATE:

So the date changed on its own at midnight...errr...noon. I shot CLS a PM over on RWG, but I'm sure it will take a bit for him to get that.
Sounds like it's working now or is it still not setting the time going forward? Are you sure the crown isn't uncsrewing while you try to go in the forward position? That's what it sounds like. If that's it, you'll need to take out the stem and tighten it down on the stem a little bit until it's tight enough to not back out.

I assume you realize that to change the date to midnight you just rotate the hour hands 12 hours and you'll be at midnight. :whistle:

movadont

27/11/11
I can't change the date on my own and I still can't move the time forward. When I try to set the date, it just spins freely. When I try to move the time forward, it seems to catch for just a moment and slip. I can even get it to move forward a minute or two if I turn it slowly and deliberately. Any faster and it slips.