• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UPO bezel fitment off

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Keeping to the question at hand (quickly), will the gen bezel for the 42PO snap on no problem? Is there any extra pieces or rep pieces that still need to be used?

The ETA 3G and 4G cases do fit the gen bezel. They do click on but they are tight to the case. You need to use the plunger spring that came with the watch. If you use the gen click spring it will lock the bezel up. I have done 4 of these so far. Not a big number but that is my experience. 21J, 5th Gen or any other 42MM cases.... Your millage may vary.

TheExit148

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/11
The ETA 3G and 4G cases do fit the gen bezel. They do click on but they are tight to the case. You need to use the plunger spring that came with the watch. If you use the gen click spring it will lock the bezel up. I have done 4 of these so far. Not a big number but that is my experience. 21J, 5th Gen or any other 42MM cases.... Your millage may vary.
Thats what I am wondering as I have a 5th Gen ETA PO watch, and am debating the gen bezel. I've read on other forums it should snap on no issue, just use the rep click spring.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Thats what I am wondering as I have a 5th Gen ETA PO watch, and am debating the gen bezel. I've read on other forums it should snap on no issue, just use the rep click spring.

If someone told you that it might be worth a shot. Worst case you dump it on the bay or here and lose a couple bux. ;)

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
R2 knows his Omega bezel info!