• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated PPF Nautilus 5711 V4 is here !!!

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
After reading the whole treat I am understand that most close to gen is buy a ppf V4,slim the case repolish the bracelet to gen spec. And put on the PF dial and hands..
Am I on the right track ?
and where can I buy the gen spec DW. And PF dial and hands separately?

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
After reading the whole treat I am understand that most close to gen is buy a ppf V4,slim the case repolish the bracelet to gen spec. And put on the PF dial and hands..

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

The best way at the moment, IMO, is to buy the PPF v4 and have it modified by Cosmograph4Ever. Search the Patek Philippe sub-forum to view pictures of his work, you'll be impressed. You don't want the PF dial and hands because the ones on the PPF v4 are better. A gen datewheel will not fit on the Miyota 9015 movement, which is the movement used on the PPF v4.

Another way is to buy a complete PF watch and source the PPF v4 hands and dial from a Trusted dealer of your choice. Once you have all the items, have a modder put it together. The Keylog date wheel overlay recommended for this mod is no longer available so it won't look as good. Work on the PF case (crown area) is also recommended.

I suggest you research further on modifying the rep PP 5711, there is much more information available on this matter. All the best.

Reactions: masterpiece777

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
The best way at the moment, IMO, is to buy the PPF v4 and have it modified by Cosmograph4Ever. Search the Patek Philippe sub-forum to view pictures of his work, you'll be impressed. You don't want the PF dial and hands because the ones on the PPF v4 are better. A gen datewheel will not fit on the Miyota 9015 movement, which is the movement used on the PPF v4.

Another way is to buy a complete PF watch and source the PPF v4 hands and dial from a Trusted dealer of your choice. Once you have all the items, have a modder put it together. The Keylog date wheel overlay recommended for this mod is no longer available so it won't look as good. Work on the PF case (crown area) is also recommended.

I suggest you research further on modifying the rep PP 5711, there is much more information available on this matter. All the best.

+1. The PF/PPF Hybrid build is handicapped by the out of supply DW. I asked spongebob, no time given.

In my opinion also, the mod package that Cosmograph4Ever put together for the PPFv4 is the way to go now. He is working on mine now, will post pics as soon as they are ready.

I also have both the white and blue dial hybrid PF/PPF/Keylog DW build done by another famous modder here. If you get a PPF v4 good sample (one with the slightly thicker DW), the cosmograph package is the way to go.

Last edited:

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
+1. The PF/PPF Hybrid build is handicapped by the out of supply DW. I asked spongebob, no time given.

In my opinion also, the mod package that Cosmograph4Ever put together for the PPFv4 is the way to go now. He is working on mine now, will post pics as soon as they are ready.

I also have both the white and blue dial hybrid PF/PPF/Keylog DW build done by another famous modder here. If you get a PPF v4 good sample (one with the slightly thicker DW), the cosmograph package is the way to go.

I'm surprised you are doing another one, i remember seeing pics of your blue and white, looked pretty sweet to me :)

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Reason being, I am now doing these with Tiffany Dials :D

That’s nice bud! Looking forward to see the end result, and I would love to see a comparison review between this new build and your old legend build :)

raytron

Known Member
28/6/19
speaking of...which factory does the best on the white dial? I think 3KF is crazy good but I am not sure whether the movement is so much better than the PPF.

Tobel

6/7/17
speaking of...which factory does the best on the white dial? I think 3KF is crazy good but I am not sure whether the movement is so much better than the PPF.

The dial itself is better on the ppf. For the rest - case, movement etc. - it's up to you to decide

Reactions: raytron

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
PPF white and PPF V4 blue are the best dials

Giellea

Patron
Certified
17/5/18
Italy
If you compare the movements you will see that they are different.
As far as I know, only 3kf uses the super clone on the 5711.

Reactions: DucatiWiz