• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated PPF Nautilus 5711 V4 is here !!!

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Hi, I was looking at pictures here and comparing also my v4. I also have a v2 and it seems to me that even though the v4 dial looks better the v4 hands/markers' lume glows a lot. D you think this is normal? I mean, you don't have that in the v2 and the genuine one ...

Can you show us pics?

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
It would be awesome if PPF would do a 40th anniversary edition based on their v4 dial

[mention]puretime [/mention] Andrew, maybe you could kindly ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jasonbaylee

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
It would be awesome if PPF would do a 40th anniversary edition based on their v4 dial

[mention]puretime [/mention] Andrew, maybe you could kindly ask?

Not to forget this too

Nautilus 5712 Date/Moon Phase Power Reserve

edubbel

27/9/15
I got the bug and ordred it. Unsure if the amplitude is good enough and if this is the v4? From the bold date I figure this is the v4?
If anybody could chime in I would greatly appreciate it

edubbel

27/9/15
Can't seem to edit my post. From my findings amplitude is ok, and also you should not put to much value into these timegraphs pics anyhow.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
This is my V2 dial inside PF watch with Keylog DW. Do you think I should update the dial with V4?

Mark1937, did you upgrade your PPF V2 dial to the V4 dial? I have the same build as you, PF base with PPF V2 dial and hands and keylog DW.

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
If you have the cash, why not? The index at 12 is much refined and gen like on v4

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Mark1937, did you upgrade your PPF V2 dial to the V4 dial? I have the same build as you, PF base with PPF V2 dial and hands and keylog DW.

Yes. This is my new V4 dial. V2 is too much flat and gray

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I take it that you can order the dial and hands separately from the TD? Or buying a full PPF is the only option?

Also I guess dial and hands would fit fine being that both are mounted on a Miyota 9015. Or worst case you can move the full movement + dial + hands (and datewheel) from the PPF to the PF. I’d love to avoid that expensive route, though, haha.

srhoque

28/11/18
I take it that you can order the dial and hands separately from the TD? Or buying a full PPF is the only option?

Also I guess dial and hands would fit fine being that both are mounted on a Miyota 9015. Or worst case you can move the full movement + dial + hands (and datewheel) from the PPF to the PF. I’d love to avoid that expensive route, though, haha.

TDs sell the PPF Dial+Hands for around $65. There is a bit of modding required (separate feet location) to fit into the PF case/movement.

Last edited:

popi2020

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/10/20
hello everyone, 5711 has always been my secret dream. I think the PPF v4 version is better than 3KF because of the correct font date ... do you think the blue or white version is better as faithful to the original?

popi2020

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/10/20
And the wide bezel which also can be modded by Cosmograph4Ever. Check out his before and after pictures of his work.

thanks, but if the v5 came out that corrects these errors? :)

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
TDs sell the PPF Dial+Hands for around $65. There is a bit of modding required (separate feet location) to fit into the PF case/movement.

That's great news! The PF dial is actually held by two small pieces of double sided tape so an alternative would be to just cut the feet and call it a day. I'd probably grab a Keylog74 datewheel but they seem to be out of stock.

srhoque

28/11/18
That's great news! The PF dial is actually held by two small pieces of double sided tape so an alternative would be to just cut the feet and call it a day. I'd probably grab a Keylog74 datewheel but they seem to be out of stock.

True and probably is easier that way. BTW, I have been waiting on the keylog DW for a while as well :confused:

Reactions: Hinclimincli