• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated Ap Ss Diver from J12 V6 Pics

D

d4m.test

got mine from sora/shinewatch, feels great and running very accurately , definitely a keeper

Mexicanito

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/2/11
hi guys, i havent posted much in this forum , been closer to repgeek... i got gen ap diver this holidays and i think its a beautiful watch , but i allso want to get the best version available to make a rep vs gen comparo, and upload a couple of pictures so i can help you guys. what version would that be, i live in mexico so its almost impossible for me to mod watches as its a nightmare to ship in or out of the country. so should i ask for v5.1 or v6? or even earlier versions?? i think getting the best version available will help us get a better knowledge of the watch. thanks a lot!! i want to upload pics but there is som sort of error! any ideas on what is going on?? its iphone 5 pics...BR!

TastyTreats

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/5/12
Never Land
these_funny_animals_1060_15_zps25d09a6d.jpg

bhahahahaha - Every Dog has its day !

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
hi guys, i havent posted much in this forum , been closer to repgeek... i got gen ap diver this holidays and i think its a beautiful watch , but i allso want to get the best version available to make a rep vs gen comparo, and upload a couple of pictures so i can help you guys. what version would that be, i live in mexico so its almost impossible for me to mod watches as its a nightmare to ship in or out of the country. so should i ask for v5.1 or v6? or even earlier versions?? i think getting the best version available will help us get a better knowledge of the watch. thanks a lot!! i want to upload pics but there is som sort of error! any ideas on what is going on?? its iphone 5 pics...BR!

V6, not sure about the uploading pics issue. Try hosting with photobucket or imageshack, or flickr.
Thx for doing a comparo for us amigo. Congrats on your gen Diver too :)

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
easy one, they are holding back until current stock is sold. The problem is, you do not know how big the stock is, so it could be some month

Brains_eye

31/10/12
Where we can get j12 products .. are they available on websites like puretime or jilust with ourr trusted sellers

runfit

20/3/12
Is the bezel number is bigger than gen? I think the bezel number is correct for Forged Carbon but too big for ss gen?