• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Unrealistic expectations of forum members ( majority ) by a disillusioned replica buyer

Feefo

Vaselume (TM) Authorized Dealer
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I only want to say that of course, my post was only an attempt to lighten the discussion. And of course it's not my work. It's James Joyce's Finnegan's Wake. Being said that, I love this place every day more. Thanks to @Ralphista for is great sense of humor, you will be an appreciate member. Thanks also to @Hesekiel for your good heart. And finally, thanks to Dave, K74, eBoy, because yours where friendly banters, and it's wonderful when we can enjoy and laugh together.
Viva RWI and all the members!
You forgot "Forza Roma".

Andrew_watchlist

Supporter
28/4/24
i read up to page 6 where it looks like the OP bailed. Some of the comments are not really helpful and seem to be unrealistically defending the quality of Reps. i just bought my first one, should arrive in a few hours.

Only handled a few gen lorex watches, but i have an acute eye for detail, so will be interesting how i perceive this watches's quality of finish. i bought to learn from it. if its trashed after a few weeks of wear or i trash it it'll make a nice paper weight.

I took umbrage at one comment on this thread labelling Rep buyers as fools, not nice and rather conceited imo.

i have a few microbrand homages (pepsi, coke and batman) and a couple of Seiko prospex watches. spending more on a watch to me, is foolish.