• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Uneasy peaceful feeling. (No qc pics, first purchase)

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
I feel better with that title as well.
Sead contacted me and told that if the watch doesn't match my expectations he will take care of everything. I regret already the thread i opened. Sorry for this non-event.

He. will. take. care. of. you.
:maty:
No worries buddy

watchman12345

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/06
I still just wonder why he doesn't do QC... He told me he would too and didn't... of the 4 watches I got from him one had an issue I would have seen on QC...

But he will sort it out. No questions there.

sixers_610

I'm Pretty Popular
15/2/10
Agree with the positive comments on Sead. He's always taken care of me. I've had watches that had issues and he made things right. He always does.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I still just wonder why he doesn't do QC... He told me he would too and didn't... of the 4 watches I got from him one had an issue I would have seen on QC...

But he will sort it out. No questions there.

Guys, if you want qc pics 100%, use the cartel or Angus or Marvellous. They have the means and passion to do it all the time. Not that the other dealers don't, they just have better things to do than show you lint on the dial or a crooked logo. If they keep getting posts like this, they might consider dropping the service all together, which is fine by me. Trevor only sends me pics if he thinks I might have an issue with it. Same for Lay when he was here.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk 2

sixstrings

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/10/12
Good experience with Toro and Trusty Time with communication and QC pics.

Usually little better prices with Sead and good service from him but no QC pics. Delivery has been fast in the past.

If you want the best price usually Sead or if it will stress you too much not to get QC pics then pay a few more dollars and contact Toro.

Do not know why Trusty Time (TD at Repgeek) did not get listed on here but great experience with him as well and really good QC pics and even calibration readings.

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
Guys, if you want qc pics 100%, use the cartel or Angus or Marvellous. They have the means and passion to do it all the time. Not that the other dealers don't, they just have better things to do than show you lint on the dial or a crooked logo. If they keep getting posts like this, they might consider dropping the service all together, which is fine by me. Trevor only sends me pics if he thinks I might have an issue with it. Same for Lay when he was here.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk 2

HAHAHAHAHAHA I have seen countless threads asking if lint on the dial is a scratch or hair/fuzz/lint

davids100

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/2/13
Guys quick update,
I received my DSSD today from Sead.
First I admit that a first buy in the rep world is stressfull but I have to admit as well that Sead is a man of word.
The watch is awesome, better than my expectations.
I fully regret that thread opening.
That being said, 2 points:
1) having your comments and Sead's reply made me feel more confortable that my initial impression
2) probably as a Noobie, I would have notice with a QC pic the little offcentering of the pearl and as a Noobie I would have reject it. Since the watch is in my hands, I would have reject it for nothing, I'll deal with that minimalist defect because the watch herself is AWSOME.

Thanks folks and sorry Sead if I caused trouble with this thread.

David

tranzmizzion

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/12
I always ask Sead for QC pics, Often I don't get them. Never had an issue with any watch I bought from him. If I don't get them, I don't worry...

don't worry.