• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Unbelievable Gen AP Family

iPanerai

7/1/13
Thought you all might appreciate this photo that I found:

IMG_1147.jpg

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I've always loved the middle one. The Original Royal Oak, without center seconds and an Automatic.

JaeRSr.

20/2/12
Almost dropped a load in pants when I saw the diver on the ss bracelet. Been waiting forever for that combo to be available again.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

samyvip

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/10/13
I actually like the AP Royal Oak Offshore Diver Forged Carbon.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Almost dropped a load in pants when I saw the diver on the ss bracelet. Been waiting forever for that combo to be available again.

It's really nice, surprised they stopped making AP bracelets, considering the AP craze right now.

JaeRSr.

20/2/12
It's really nice, surprised they stopped making AP bracelets, considering the AP craze right now.

Yeah no bracelet option is really annoying. I've decided to go ahead and grab the diver with the rubber strap. On question now is vs or v4.1?

JaeRSr.

20/2/12
Damn spell check! I meant "only question is v.4.1 or v.5?"

Jacksongo

Supporter
Certified
2/8/13

Brother, TS has some SS bracelets for the V3 now! Check their website, I dropped a load in my pants when I saw them hahaha

Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those who hustle!

Jacksongo

Supporter
Certified
2/8/13

Im afraid you are wrong bud... TS has started to make some and they are selling them for a good price! I think is just for V3 tho, at least that what it says on the title. Don't know if the dimensions are different

JaeRSr.

20/2/12
Im afraid you are wrong bud... TS has started to make some and they are selling them for a good price! I think is just for V3 tho, at least that what it says on the title. Don't know if the dimensions are different

Please send link. I don't see bracelets there.

Jacksongo

Supporter
Certified
2/8/13

JaeRSr.

20/2/12
Just emailed them! Will let you know what they say.