• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] [UK] Seamaster 300m 43.5mm Black Ceramic VSF 1:1 Best Edition Black Dial on Black Rubber Strap A8806

shalke

Supporter
Certified
16/8/23
Near London
About
Selling this VSF Black Ceramic Seamaster 43.5mm, in excellent condition, all with no issues at all. Reason is simple, need the cash as my job was made redundant.
Willing to Ship to?
UK/US
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
PayPal f&f
Movement Details?
Asian Super Clone A8806 Automatic Movement with Decorated Rotor & Bridges/Plates like Genuine Omega Calibre 8806
Piece Origin?
TD
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Excellent
Why Are You Selling?
Reason is simple, need the cash as my job was made redundant.
Asking Price?
£390
Currency Accepted?
GBP
Who Approved High Value Sale?
N/A
Shipping Costs?
£10/£20
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Selling this VSF Black Ceramic Seamaster 43.5mm, in excellent condition, all with no issues at all. Reason is simple, need the cash as my job was made redundant.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

shalke

Supporter
Certified
16/8/23
Near London
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU

Reactions: shalke

Stu123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
28/2/19

Zero2

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/9/23
UK

Reactions: Parto

shalke

Supporter
Certified
16/8/23
Near London

shalke

Supporter
Certified
16/8/23
Near London

shalke

Supporter
Certified
16/8/23
Near London

shalke

Supporter
Certified
16/8/23
Near London

shalke

Supporter
Certified
16/8/23
Near London

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17

shalke

Supporter
Certified
16/8/23
Near London

shalke

Supporter
Certified
16/8/23
Near London

shalke

Supporter
Certified
16/8/23
Near London

shalke

Supporter
Certified
16/8/23
Near London

shalke

Supporter
Certified
16/8/23
Near London

Reactions: Tiz71

shalke

Supporter
Certified
16/8/23
Near London

shalke

Supporter
Certified
16/8/23
Near London